Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I find when me and dad watch corrinatio. Street together which is a soap drama, I find some scenes are upsetting and I don't want to watch. My dad has actually got annoyed with me for getting upset saying it's fiction but it looks too real and in the end he said "don't watch it then!"

But the thing is dad calls me down to watch it with him and it's a bonding thing I started, I started liking the story lines but this seems too adult for me.

Even if I purge everything adult at home, dad watches these action films which include people being tortured, killed or sexual themes and plenty o fswearing. I make out it doesn't bother but it does, especially the sexual scenes and the torture scenes.

What should I do? Quit everything adult at home? I have done this with books at least apart from Harry Potter. I am downstairs more often with my toys anyway. What do you think I should do?

Hi Angelic

I watched Corrinatio Street last night at work and it was very much for the grown ups.

I don't really watch any sopes at home. Just not like them give me paw protrol any time. I even have started finding star track a bit old for me. A I like sci-fi but the Star Wars Lego and cartoon I like.

What is happening to me?

Any way if you don't like it then tell your Daddy that you don't and you don't won't to watch it any more.

But is the a game you found play with him instead doesn't have to be to child like unio is good fun. Or a board game.

Unfortunately there is the part of being a Little one that we have to look after our self becouse we are over the physical age of 18. So knowing you boundaries and what you like and don't like is all part of it.

I know it sucks becouse we just won't someone to take care of us and know all that we won't and what we don't. Sometime it not easy being a Little as you have to say something. And you get worryed that the person won't like you any more because of it.

Even though experienced tells you that this may not be the case. It is still hard some times. And it's even harder they have the person doesn't realise you have this age thing.

And way that's what i think.

Hee, hee.

Sisi

Just take what I'm going to say as some advice to think about, not even do it or try to do it, just reflect on it and then do what you think is best.

You need to think what benefits are there to purging every adult thing. Is it really going to bring happiness to you? I know once you started to wear diapers, playing with toys, and basically (re)connecting with your little side it must have felt great!

It was a side of you that you probably had neglected for a long time. But you have to wonder if going in the complete opposite direction is really the best way. You might start to neglect your adult side too.

I know from my own experience I can get pretty obsessed with being little to the point that it stops feeling satisfactory and fun.

It is when I take a break, or rather, when little space becomes itself a break from the rest of my life, that it becomes the most satisfactory, genuine and rewarding experience.

I believe balance is the key, and I think this is most likely true for anyone, but I'm not sure because I've only experienced my own life.

So you're the one who needs to figure this out. Should I forever be sheltered from anything adult and stay in my own little world? Or should I experience, explore and accept the outside world as is and when it's enough or it's time to relax seek the protection of my little world?

Angelic said:
Even if I purge everything adult at home, dad watches these action films which include people being tortured, killed or sexual themes and plenty o fswearing. I make out it doesn't bother but it does, especially the sexual scenes and the torture scenes.

I have family who always watch COPS, and other violent takedowns, drug based, and shooting violence and things. Occassionally, even very detailed murder or execution shows. This doesnt only concern me, but if I am trying to get deep into my little space, my walls are thin, and I only hear police running and people screaming.

I know this pain of having to deal with shows like that, and I had to just put on headphones to an uncomfortable volume with soft music to try to drone out, but as soon as i need to go potty or something, I get up, and to see even they are upset, but watch it anyway, but wont stop watching it. Guess they call it tv PROGRAMMING for a reason....

Anyway, your not alone. It doesnt matter if you quit evreything adult at home. You will go through the dreaded binge-purge cycle talked about often on this forumn. This is NOT something you want to do. Just try to enjoy your toy time and let them enjoy theyre murder shows. It may be tough, and if asking them to turn it down or not talk about it is an option, then try to do more happy things, surround you in bright colors, happy toys, and soft lullabies or music. It does help tremendously.......and try to forget about what they watch. (Not easy once seen I dont understand how people enjoy that)

I used to watch cartoons with my daughter after she came home from school. We used to enjoy watching "The Tick". It was a nice bonding experience and we still talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back