Convenience

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
My goodness, diapers in public is so epic.

No need to run around to look for a toilet no more.

I wore in public today, no one noticed, did a few wees, didn't have to worry about holding it.

I've been wearing a lot more often, have had bladder spasms, and find that I wet without thinking, I have little control when I'm diapered, and some times I've been going by accident.

I guess I've grown to love my adult diapers, there convenient, i rarely have to rush around looking for a bathroom, I'm loving this.

I've found it tons easy to wet in public, I'm going to try go 24/7 fully once I start uni, which is officially Monday.

Any tips and tricks I should be aware of? should I spend a little more to get molicares, instead of these AMD slips, these cheap ones hold quite a bit before they leak.

I'm finding it harder to hold my bladder, and have been having accidents, my brain seems to think when I'm diapered, just go don't worry about it.

I would of expected this would of taken longer. things I'm thinking of doing is

carrying my bag around me when I love the house, getting plastic pants, always carrying a few pair of pants in the event of an accident.

I also have messing accidents while diapered, my body really seems to accept diapers for some reason, I guess my brain thinks it's more logical to use diapers than the toilet.

I've even have had proper wetting accidents, I find that sometimes I wet by accident, not a purposeful accident.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Yes I can relate to what your saying Shybug as I also find wearing diapers more convenient for me as It helps me to live my life without the worries you stated also when I am in diapers I am more relaxed than if I would be without them and also I have a real need for them as I am disabled but most of my time nowadays is spent lounging around the house in diapers just like I used to do as a child, I have no.problems with this fact as I have long accepted the truth of the matter which is that I will need to wear them for the rest of my life.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

Shybug said:
My goodness, diapers in public is so epic.

No need to run around to look for a toilet no more.

I wore in public today, no one noticed, did a few wees, didn't have to worry about holding it.

I've been wearing a lot more often, have had bladder spasms, and find that I wet without thinking, I have little control when I'm diapered, and some times I've been going by accident.

I guess I've grown to love my adult diapers, there convenient, i rarely have to rush around looking for a bathroom, I'm loving this.

I've found it tons easy to wet in public, I'm going to try go 24/7 fully once I start uni, which is officially Monday.

Any tips and tricks I should be aware of? should I spend a little more to get molicares, instead of these AMD slips, these cheap ones hold quite a bit before they leak.

I'm finding it harder to hold my bladder, and have been having accidents, my brain seems to think when I'm diapered, just go don't worry about it.

I would of expected this would of taken longer. things I'm thinking of doing is

carrying my bag around me when I love the house, getting plastic pants, always carrying a few pair of pants in the event of an accident.

I also have messing accidents while diapered, my body really seems to accept diapers for some reason, I guess my brain thinks it's more logical to use diapers than the toilet.

I've even have had proper wetting accidents, I find that sometimes I wet by accident, not a purposeful accident.

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Hi. Yes it so much easyer being in diapers. And no one will know. And if they do they are unlikely to say anything.

But this is not being lassy. Going 24/7 there is more to think about. In my changing day I have two to three diaper, Rash cream, power, wet wipes. Diaper covers, / plastic pants. Also a compleat change of cloths.

Make shore you change through out the day for me it is getting up. Then one about dinner time then when i go to bed some times I have one at about tea time. It all depends on how wet I am. I try not to mess as i do like it. Pluss the small is a give away to others. And a messy diaper is harder to deal with.

If you are worried about the fact that you are having accidents then get your self check out. So. You know it not anything physical,

And enjoy not having to go to the lucky public toilets anymore.

Hee, hee

sounds like conditional incontinence. conditional on wearing. go without for a while just to make sure, then return after a bit and see.

I agree with @DLISSEXY.... It is defnantly conditional to wearing. If you are going to be full 24/7, as exciting as it sounds, there are some MANY downsides. Remember what is real and what is myth. I know this bit of information, and please consider:

UPON GOING INTO 24/7 DIAPERS BECOME PART OF EVREYDAY LIFE. THE FANTASY ASPECT BECOMES LOST. THE EXCITEMENT IS LOST OVER TIME. AND PROBLEMS HEALTHWISE MAY RESULT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU MESS WHILE IN 24/7. JUST BECAUSE YOU WEAR, DOESNT MEAN YOUR NOTICED. DOESNT MEAN YOU GET CHANGED. DOESNT MEAN ITS SAFE. DOESNT MEAN IT IS NOT CONTROVERSIAL.

Please heed this, and take a cautious step forward. If you go to diapers 24/7 it may be irreversable, and you may lose a lot of the fun factor and excitement to why you do this in the first place. Also, remember, adult diapers are actually illigal if worn in public wet or dry in the open, and is known as indecent exposure, and will promptly result in arrest *(Stupid, but I dont make the rules)* be considerate of children, and others, and good luck. If you think this is the right decision, do not jump into a hole you have no ladder for.

I wont be all negative here though........I hate dirty public toiliets, because I get sickies easily. No more of that! :D

BrandonBabypup said:
I agree with @DLISSEXY.... It is defnantly conditional to wearing. If you are going to be full 24/7, as exciting as it sounds, there are some MANY downsides. Remember what is real and what is myth. I know this bit of information, and please consider:

UPON GOING INTO 24/7 DIAPERS BECOME PART OF EVREYDAY LIFE. THE FANTASY ASPECT BECOMES LOST. THE EXCITEMENT IS LOST OVER TIME. AND PROBLEMS HEALTHWISE MAY RESULT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU MESS WHILE IN 24/7. JUST BECAUSE YOU WEAR, DOESNT MEAN YOUR NOTICED. DOESNT MEAN YOU GET CHANGED. DOESNT MEAN ITS SAFE. DOESNT MEAN IT IS NOT CONTROVERSIAL.

Please heed this, and take a cautious step forward. If you go to diapers 24/7 it may be irreversable, and you may lose a lot of the fun factor and excitement to why you do this in the first place. Also, remember, adult diapers are actually illigal if worn in public wet or dry in the open, and is known as indecent exposure, and will promptly result in arrest *(Stupid, but I dont make the rules)* be considerate of children, and others, and good luck. If you think this is the right decision, do not jump into a hole you have no ladder for.

I wont be all negative here though........I hate dirty public toiliets, because I get sickies easily. No more of that! :D

I think you have confused what might or can happen with what will or must happen. Yoir cautions are well-intentioned but not based in the real world. People wearing 24/7 do report some loss of control on occasion, particularly if they use their diapers at the least provocation. If it is not desired, it's very easy to avoid or correct with work.

In my observation, as someone initially resistant to 24/7 for reasons similar to what you state (although I didn't apply my reasons to others), it does result in a change in my relationship with diapers but the change is neutral. In any event, people will find what works best for them, embracing exploration rather than fear.

As to indecent exposure, that's a jurisdictional matter and not something to be extrapolated broadly. My read of the law in Seattle and Washington state (I am not a lawyer) indicates indecent exposure is tied to behavior and circumstance, not merely to a state of undress (public nudity is legal). I would never recommend someone walk down the street in just a diaper outside of some appropriate function, but I will defend their right to do so. There are any number of odd behaviors we suffer through with living in society, and I don't think this should be considered especially dangerous or harmful compared to other deviations from the norm.

Last edited:
I have been wearing diapers for the last 25+ years , no one really cares and almost no one notices unless you advertise , get yourself some good onesies like from Babykins a rainbow of colors and in quantity of 15 or more they are $25 a piece with shipping and customs free,and they are made custom to your measurements not a generic size , wear them as a base layer and they almost completely remove any chance of accidental discovery when bending or twisting well at work or play , they make changing a snap.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back