Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I today decided not to wear a bra and it felt more a lot more childish and I felt instantly more confident. I also didn't wear underwear over my diaper and it felt more natural this's way. I find bras feel like a corset or that I am binding my chest.

I defiantly want to be brafree more often but I am a bit concerned about my dad finding out I am not wearing a bra. I am not dirty I just want to feel like I used to do again.

Do any of you girls not wear bras? What does it feel like to you? Does it make you feel more like a little girl?

I'm not a girl, but plenty of women go braless. There's nothing dirty about not using a bra. They're just for support so you feel more comfortable, and maybe some people wear them for a bit of extra modesty if they're wearing a thin or partially translucent top.

I personally don't like to go braless (im not AB). Many women go braless and there is nothing wrong with that. I think some studies have showed that using bras all the time are not good for you coz you get too much support and your breasts gets "lazy" as the tissue dont need to try to support the weight itself. If u feel good to go braless there is no reason why u couldnt do it, i doesnt matter what other people think about it. Its your personal choise. If u dont feel good being complitely without maybe somekind of sportbra/-top could do? My niece wanted to use those time at the time when she was about 4-5 and at least those ones for kids dont really give so much support.

Outside the house I have to wear a bra, I'm a D cup so it's very noticeable when I don't wear one but I do only (well unless it's a really dressy occasion) wear sports bras. Way more comfortable than a regular bra. At home however, I am always sans bra.

I am also not a girl/woman but I do appreciate what you mean by saying that you are wearing diapers more like a toddler as I wear diapers because of a medical condition and yes I have become more like a baby/infant myself because I like wearing nothing but a diaper and a shirt or something like that you see my problems with incontinence all started in 2010 as per my earlier blogs, but since then it has worsened over the time of 5-6 years although I don't want to go for surgery to solve this problem as I prefer to not fight against my own body infact I think its okay for me to be the way I am because I am not hurting anyone or breaking any laws.

My favourite brand of adult sized diapers at this time is called Grand adult diapers they are very good at absorbancy even though they are thin and have their faults I have reviewed this product if you need more info.

Hi by the way as it's nice to hear from a person who is similar to myself although obviously I am not female I do understand what challenges you must go through just to feel accepted by society.

If you need to chat my user name is Chinabany888.

I wouldn't be able to go braless personally. Too self-conscious.
Also these D cups would definitely make a difference if I went outside loosey goosey.

No judgement to those who choose to go without though.
Heck, I'm envious even. Bras are so uncomfortable.

Chinababy888 said:
I am also not a girl/woman but I do appreciate what you mean by saying that you are wearing diapers more like a toddler as I wear diapers because of a medical condition and yes I have become more like a baby/infant myself because I like wearing nothing but a diaper and a shirt or something like that you see my problems with incontinence all started in 2010 as per my earlier blogs, but since then it has worsened over the time of 5-6 years although I don't want to go for surgery to solve this problem as I prefer to not fight against my own body infact I think its okay for me to be the way I am because I am not hurting anyone or breaking any laws.

My favourite brand of adult sized diapers at this time is called Grand adult diapers they are very good at absorbancy even though they are thin and have their faults I have reviewed this product if you need more info.

Hi by the way as it's nice to hear from a person who is similar to myself although obviously I am not female I do understand what challenges you must go through just to feel accepted by society.

If you need to chat my user name is Chinabany888.
Thanks China baby, you are too kind :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sheepies said:
I wouldn't be able to go braless personally. Too self-conscious.
Also these D cups would definitely make a difference if I went outside loosey goosey.

No judgement to those who choose to go without though.
Heck, I'm envious even. Bras are so uncomfortable.

So I am guessing because I am a B cup, it's not noticable, I did go braless yesterday and it gave me no discomfort even when running around, it made my cup size seem smaller and that was good but not perfect, it defiantly made me feel like a little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back