How did you get back in to diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always had the urge to remain in diapers, but with family opinion expecting me to grow up at 3, I was forced into underwear until I was old enough to go out and buy my own diapers, which I do now. I wear and use 24/7 now

Ever since I was really little, I wanted to do baby things like wear pacifiers and diapers, and drinking out of bottles. It got to be more than wanting when I was 11, so I tried pooping my pants several times. I think it evolved into mostly DL'ism from then on. At 13 I bought diapers for the 1st time (Goodnites, which are called drynites here) and at 15 I bought actual diapers and not just pull ups. Tenas, which are still my favs. I have no clue how it happened, it's just that instinct we can't suppress. My mother never found out, she's not the nosy type, so lucky me hehe

Well my return to wearing diapers started with bedwetting and many wet pants during the day from 4.5 (it was 3.5 yrs of waking up with cold and soggy pajamas and wet sheets)until my 7th birthday is when my parents listened to the advice of my pediatrician who suggested that I wear diapers to bed and if I came home with wet pants that I be put in a diaper for the rest of the day. I honestly think that is when I was hooked on diapers.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

When I was at my babysitters house. I found some diapers and I grabbed one. Then I put one and loved how it felt. Been wearing diapers ever since.

Through ageplay. I'm a little before I'm a DL, so after experimenting with ageplay with one partner (no diapers involved there) and then getting with my wife, who is a DL, diapers just kind of came along with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It kind of took a while since it was a gradually evolving thing for me, and had a pretty good ending. My first (or rather second) encounter was out of curiosity when I was around 4-5 years old. Some family friends were visiting from out of town and they brought along their two sons, one of which had issues mentally and had to wear a helmet and diapers. The older of the two and I were messing around and one day he suggested we try on a couple of his brother's diapers in secret, and being mischievous kids the thought of doing something we weren't supposed to was too good to resist. So, we snuck in one evening and each grabbed a pair from the case left open on the bed, then proceeded to try and put them on, giggling in the dark. One of the parents walked in on us, however I hid behind the door as my friend was dragged outside and presumably punished. I was able to get off scott free, dropping everything and quickly pulling up my pants as I made my escape. That marks the beginning of how I became interested in getting back, but there were some issues that kept me back.

A year or so later I was visiting another house of some younger kids, who were around 3-5 overall I think. The family was having some trouble at the time, and as a result the kids were still sleeping in cribs, though the sides were always lowered so they were more regular. They also had a well supplied changing station, and wanted to see the oldest of the current group, which was me at the time, diapered. After some convincing I gave in to temptation and decided "I'll try, but just one, no more than that." Can't say I've followed through with what I said looking back on it. The rest of the day was filled with messing around in cribs and pretending to be kids. After this little event I didn't really have a desire to wear, though the interest lingered. Then there was my teens.

My desires set in and I felt bad about what I thought was wrong at the time, so I looked to the internet of course. I found out that no, I wasn't alone, and knowing that gave me enough courage to go forward. Then there's a bunch of stuff in-between, but that's not really important. I was around 15 years old and conflicted. I wanted to buy diapers, but I didn't want to do so behind my parent's backs, or try to wet the bed and be dishonest. So, I did the one thing I could think of, which was simply to tell them. I told my mom I wanted to talk to her later in the evening, and when the time came it went surprisingly well. She was actually happy because of how serious I was, the whole day she had been going over the possibilities, such as drugs, sex, or pretty much anything dangerous a teenager could be doing. There was a bit of therapy just to make sure I guess, but after some rules were set things went pretty well, and I even got to learn how to better tell others about the whole ABDL thing in case I ever needed to. Afterward I got a job and have been free to pay for what I want since.

It all began when I was 7, I had just been adopted, and if any of you have been adopted at an older age, you know that it can be a traumatic life event.

That first summer my father took me to a youth retreat that he would be a small group leader. I was left at a camp nearby that was part of the retreat.

I remember meeting a boy my age, Charlie, who had issues wetting the bed. But i could feel a connection, and we quickly became friends. As it turned out we were in the same hotel, on the same floor and only two rooms away from each other. Charlie invited me to come to his room and show me all the cool Pokémon cards he had.

Low and behold he had his Goodnites out in the open. Now, at this point I was curious about the situation. He explained to me his bed wetting issues and told me he had to wear at night. He pulled a goodnite out of the bag they were in and handed it to me. Asking me if id like to see how it felt.

I had never felt so relaxed in my life. Even though it was for 20 or so minutes before his mother was to walk in. Thankfully i wasn't cuaght. But that started my curiosity. A day or two later, charlie asked me if I wanted to stay in his room that night and after begging my father I was allowed.

We slept in the same bed that night as most young kids do. And had a fun sleep over. Until I wet the bed. I did everything right and used the bathroom before bed and everything. I felt so bad, but Charlie's mother was the kindest person about it, obviously because of Charlie she had an extra pair of pajamas for me and of course washed the sheets and my soiled clothing before the morning. My father never found out. But I was ashamed. After that incident i changed into one of the goodnites that Charlie had. I don't think ive ever slept that good. The nightmares were gone and of course I woke up dry.

I never did hear from Charlie after that year.

Ever since then my want for diapers grew and grew.

When my sister was in pull ups Id sneak a few here and there. Not to wet, but to wear. Of course my partners knew what was going on and told me if I wanted to wear that id be treated like a baby... And that's when i became ashamed of my DL'ness.

It wasn't until a teenager that I tried to start wearing again. Until once again I was caught. I had bought my own package of goodnites and my nosey parents found them. Ashamed I stopped.

And here we are today. I will be getting my first pack in a long time. I'm curious how it will feel wearing at night again. But I wont know until tomorrow.

Updates to follow!!!

Written in Reno NV -PT-

Last edited:
4 years ago I was surfing the internet and somehow ran across an ABDL website that advertised Bambinos. Part of me was curious and so I decided to buy a small pack just to check them out and have been wearing diapers ever since. No shame at all. One of the best things thats happened in my life. In the back of my mind I have always had an interest in diapers but I never looked in to more until then.

My story back into diapers is not a very interesting one.

I first discovered that I liked them when I was 13, and when I was 17, I eventually worked up the courage to buy some crappy GoodNites from the pharmacy. I was super paranoid about anyone finding out, but eventually stopped worrying about anyone finding out (they're not going to) and eventually found other ABDLs and got spoiled by good high-quality ABDL diapers.

Never had any childhood attachment to diapers, I came to them well into my 30s having been introduced by friends in the furry community. Went to a house party where most people were somewhere on the ABDL spectrum, was offered the chance to try one and thought "why not?". Thereafter, I bought some to experiment with at home and just found them a great way to unburden the various personal and professional stresses I have. That was about ten years ago, and whilst I don't wear as much as I did back then, I still use them as a stress relief tool. I sleep so much better when diapered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back