txtoddler

Seek fairness and justice in all things
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello, everyone. Sorry that I have not been around for some time...I have been super busy. Still wearing 24/7, which makes 3 months now. I was actually in a car accident on Monday and I was, of course, wearing a diaper. Ended up going to the ER to get checked out and they took 5 X-rays of my back and a CT scan of my neck. While taking the x-ray, the technician asked if I would lower my pants to remove the buckle and zipper from the image. So I did just that, which exposed my diaper just a tad bit. The x-ray technician said nothing about my diaper and continued to take the shots the doctor ordered. Everything came out fine, just really sore from the accident.

This was my first time being checked out by a doctor, nurse, and radiographers while wearing a diaper. It is bound to happen - wearing 24/7 and all.

Every time I visited my urologist, he would have me unzip my pants and pull them down a few inches, to preserve my modesty but also be able to get an ultrasound of my bladder. About the 10th time I went, he asked if I was using protection - I had been wearing diapers the whole time! Maybe they didn't even notice.

You're right, maybe she didn't notice, however, I'm sure she did because of the bright light emitted from the x-ray machine directly onto th etop of my diaper. I'm sure hospital employees see it often and do not think twice about it.

I'm glad that you escaped with no serious injury...and that you handled the ER with grace. I've been wearing 24/7 since early August and expect to continue, but am currently cheating a bit as I wait for a new job to start in November. Ultimately just another day in the life, eh?

Exactly. Just another day.

PlotTwist said:
Every time I visited my urologist, he would have me unzip my pants and pull them down a few inches, to preserve my modesty but also be able to get an ultrasound of my bladder. About the 10th time I went, he asked if I was using protection - I had been wearing diapers the whole time! Maybe they didn't even notice.
Same here I wore nappies or pads under my inco pants each time I went to the urology clinc. Nothing was said. I guess to them it will be normal. Pulling back a quite wet nappy so they could do the bladder scan the nurse never batted an eyelid.

Several years ago I was in the hospital for a few days with a serious GI bleed. I asked for something because I was still leaking quite a bit of blood and they gave me pull-ups, which I wore under the hospital gown the whole time I was there. After an attempt at getting out of bed for the bathroom resulted in me passing out and landing over a table, I put some of the pull-ups to use and stayed in bed. No one ever said anything, from the nurses to the techs doing scans and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back