• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonHoward2016

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My name is Brandon Babypup, and I am a 24 year old babyfur in practice.:)

I have been enjoying regression activities since about age 5, but I actually got back into diapers at age 16. I later on at age 19 went on a 3 year ABDL break, where I didnt think it was for me anymore, until it came back.

Some of my non ABDL interests include me playing piano, composing music, or slight animating. Occassionally you will see me outside of my house, often jumping to the store to grab me some Tostinos pizza and a yellow gatorade, my favorite comfort food to just quickly cook and enjoy. I am also wanting to mention that I am a proud user of a legit hardware Windows 98, and I like to play old games on that as well, to relive the 90's.

My favorite baby activitys are being held, rocked, sang to, coddled, and pet. I am also a fan of hypnosis, and like this as well, and often play along quite well, but I often keep those details quiet. I also have wrote ABDL fanfictions as well, mostly for MLP-FIM, and for my original baby-fursona.

I am really friendly, but some of my friends who help comfort me describe me as "Over-snuggly" and "Shy/Adorable". I have never had a in-person ABDL session before, but I DID got to try my very first A.B Diapers for the first time less than a month ago. Which I had mixed feelings about (I plan to put up a full review soon)

I hope that one day, I can get a real ABDL babying time with someone, and since there is no conventions down here, I may or may not get that wish. Anyway, I am to cautious and nervous anyway probably, but nothing a little bit of trance and hugs probably cant fix! *Giggle*

ANNNYYWAYYY, sorry for being lengthy on my introductions, but hello, and thank you for taking the time to read through my talk! Free hugs for all!

Last edited:
Hello Brandon Babypup and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Welcome to the community! Do you have any non-abdl interests you'd like to share with us?

Dustysniper29 said:
Welcome to the community! Do you have any non-abdl interests you'd like to share with us?

Yes, I do! I am sorry that I did not post those up. I had those listed on my profile and thought that it would have sufficed. I will edit the post to show those interests.

Again, my appoligies, and thank you for bringing it up!

Good Introduction, welcome to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back