Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
This may be a silly question but do girls actually need bras, I hate wearing them and I nearly constantly forget to put one on because I feel like I am the wrong age to wear one.

What are bras ACTUALLY made for? Could I get away with not wearing one? I am a B cup so I think I may be able to.

I know this thread is awkward but I feel like I should wearing vests instead or non at all in the summer.

Do any of you girls NOT wear bras?

As far as I know, the purpose is to support the breasts.

My mother pretty much taught me that wearing a bra, along with shaving my legs and underarms, is just something you have to do to look acceptable in public. Admittedly I hate that women have these dumb standards to follow but I do it anyway because I don't feel like drawing unwanted attention to myself. :dunno:

KimbaStarshine said:
As far as I know, the purpose is to support the breasts.

My mother pretty much taught me that wearing a bra, along with shaving my legs and underarms, is just something you have to do to look acceptable in public. Admittedly I hate that women have these dumb standards to follow but I do it anyway because I don't feel like drawing unwanted attention to myself. :dunno:

I often wonder how I will feel about this myself once I'm properly transitioned. For now, I just despise my body hair and am trying to have it removed.

However, my ex girlfriend never shaved her legs nor armpits. And I mean never, not once in her life. As far as I know, no one ever looked at her sideways. It certainly didn't diminish my attraction to her. The standards are indeed dumb, but they might not be as strictly enforced as you think. (After all, why should they be? They're dumb!)

To the OP: You can probably get away without one if that feels more comfortable for you. Most people won't be checking under your shirt or anything. ^_~ My understanding is that the original purpose of the bra was to provide support and comfort. If it doesn't do that for you, then don't use it.

My wife often goes brawless under a shirt when at home, but wears one a work or when going out. She says it's good to get some support during the day, but can get uncomfortable after a while. It's kind of like shoes in that regard. They help for what you need, but using them too long eventually make your feet sore.

I wear one because my boobs hurt if I don't - they're kinda big. But plenty of women never wear bras for their entire life, whether by choice or just where they live (tribal communities, for example, often don't wear bras).

They're made to support your boobs and give them a nice shape under your shirt. What that shape is has changed a lot over time! No one wears those pointy cone bras anymore...

If you don't wanna wear one, I say don't!

It is not a silly question. It is actually VERY good that you mention this, as I am sure theyre are other girls out there that are wondering the same thing, but worried to step forward.

But to answer your question, No. At no point in the "Book of girls" does it say you absolutely have to wear a bra. Every girl does things differently. If you dont want to wear a bra, than there is no need. Just because others do it or don't do it doesnt mean you have to follow suit. I learned that the hard way.

Interesting however that you put you "Dont feel the proper age." when you do so. I have seen fun, and lighthearted "training bra's" before, that have more of a cute side, but I cannot pressure that on you at all, but if it gives comfort, I am a girly babyfur in practice, and I dont wear bra's eaither. So, as expected in this community, you still are not alone.

To continue, bra's I think are just a "comfort" thing to many mothers, as it covers them up unless theyre breastfeeding or something.... It is confusing and I am not a real girl so I would not know the actual reason. Perhaps wiki can give out a boaring history or something to what they are actually used for.

Hope I helped a little to give some info or comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back