Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I was wondering because I have pampers baby dry and sometimes drynites if I could wear them under my pants and get away with it.

I don't think the pampers crinkle that much but then again I have a mild hearing loss. I know drynites crinkle louder but I am wondering if I could make it work.

I want to do this because I find it's little to do this and then I can not use my big girl panties that I wear over the diaper but am I being too cautious?

When I wear out, I typically do so in just the diaper (under my pants still) and no normal underwear. The only time I wear underwear over is if I think I'll be out long enough to need a change and won't have one; the underwear means I don't have to go commando after changing.

I use actual adult diapers though (medical and abdl ones). I'm not sure how it being an actual baby diaper might change that. I imagine they don't hold nearly as much.

I wear booster incontience pads in them so they hold 2 wettings and what do you mean "you don'5 have to go commando after a change"? :dunno:

Well,

If you don't think the noise is an issue...wouldn't be a big deal...

Many people wear underwear over them for sound control and keeps diaper from sagging...but pants can do the same...

Commando is going without any underwear...usually a guy term :)

Anyhow, I doubt anyone would notice, as long as it's not showing, and most won't think of a diaper even if it is heard...

Put some plastic wrapped candies in your pocket, if someone notices a crinkle noise, give them one...

Nobody ever notices. Even when its completely obvious and extremely loud (to you), others around you usually won't even pick up on it, let alone realize its a diaper and not just something in your pocket.

I once had a physical therapist working on my knees, right there next to me, with lots of bending, squats, etc. I had on just a diaper (a thick and loud confidry), a onesie, and gym shorts. She had no idea I had on a diaper until she wanted to lift my shirt to place an electrode (for electro stimulation). I told her I couldn't because I was wearing a onesie. She asked why so I told her it prevents my shirt from becoming untucked and letting others see my diaper. I though she had already figured it out, but was surprised I was, and hadn't realize it in spite of the loud crinkle.

I just had my diaper on under my pajama bottoms and nobody noticed but the TV was on

Your on the right track. Putting the baby diaper in the panties is actually helpful. Not only does this dampen the sound, but it actually helps keep the diaper in place if the tabs come loose. I used to have a job where i would stand in one place the whole day, and this method is great for that. But do you bike or run, or move frequently? You do NOT want an experience where a baby diaper falls out from your pant leg.....and trust me. I nearly had that happen one time. So does it STOP the crinkle? No. It does not. But it does dampen it, and this helps tremendously even more if you are wearing thick pants or blue jeans. If you try that method with soft slacks, you will get a more noticable crinkle, which is what you seemingly are trying to avoid. Baggy pants also help throw off shape, until you sit down however. Somebody could notice your padded a lot easier that way. This is why I always cover with a blanket when watching Babyfirst Nighttime, plus it is more comfortable.

Hope this helped! :D

I live in an urban area, mostly the traffic noise is loder than the crinkle of my diapers. I wear abenas and seni diapers.

I notice the crinkle when my friend is wearing a diaper under her clothes but I doubt anyone but another ABDL would. These are typically plastic backed diapers. The real danger is having your pants slip low or your shirt ride up.

I wear a nappy under my clothes all the time no one has ever commented. I don't worry about being noticed.

I have worn diapers underneath my clothing out in public on many occasions, and as far as I can tell, no one has noticed. The initial fear of being noticed is overblown, and wearing out in public gets easier the more you do it.

I've worn ATN, SDK and Simple diapers with my jeans and untucked shirts in public and at work. Have ran into friends. No problem. The only one time I was notified was someone said the back of my pants were wet. I said "Oh yeah I sat on a wet seat on my break". And that was it.

It's all in your head that it's noticable. Just don't wear white shorts that can show the outline or patterns.

Stop being paranoid and wear your damned diapers you little baby! LMAO. Wet pants are more embarrassing.

If you want to wear a diaper in public, then go ahead. Almost no one is going to think "Oh, is s/he wearing a diaper/nappy." With adult diapers, make sure you have something louder than the crnkle (play music on your phone w/o a headset). For baby diapees, put them in your panties/speedo like it was a liner.

As long as you are a bit careful about things like bending over (which can expose your diaper if people are watching your back), you'll be fine. Underwear can reduce crinkling noise, but I usually go without it. Nobody noticed yet, though I never wore them to school or work.

I Do and a oneizy the tshert sort that does up between your legs. Can't remember what I called. But so comfortable, and the diaper/nappy does not play peekaboo when you bend over.

I not 24/7 but that what I do if I won't when I won't to get padded up.

I echo what almost everyone else here has said. You don't need to be worried about wearing diapers under your clothes in public. There is very little chance that others are ever going to notice. I have worn in some places where you really might think you might be discovered, but people just aren't thinking about that. And if they actually do notice or suspect, they are going to think it is because of a medical need and they aren't going to mention it.

Face it, we live in a society that tends to be about self interest, not about looking at others. If someone is not purposely going out looking to see if someone is possibly wearing a diaper, it just isn't going to get noticed unless you are wearing gargantuan bulky diapers or ones that have a lot of crinkling noise that you don't cover up in some other fashion. Crinkly sounding shirts, jackets, etc. all cover up the sound nicely.

My goodness, I have worn diapers while riding horses and during round up, which is around a whole lot of people who I would not expect to ever understand this kind of thing. Have you ever heard of the saying "Cowboy Up"? Well, lets just say its not a place that I would want to be discovered, but at the same time, I have worn many times under my wrangler jeans among these folks and never has anything come of it.

Just relax and enjoy the experience, it is an amazing feeling to be yourself and have your own "secret" of being who you feel inside.

:detective3

Teddy Bear Cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back