Need to identify a diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

INCONTAL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello is there a way to post a pic here? There is a diaper i need help with the brand.

I tend to use photobucket, set the album as private and then just post the link to the pic.

Otherwise check out your album section and upload to it.

Describe your diaper in the meantime.

Ok ill up load a pic then. There cloth like but with a plastic membrane all though the diaper not just where the padding is. And they swell up alot. They have green stripes and have the sizes in S M L XL. The green stripes are the large. And say T3 on them. They really swell up alot when wet. Found them at a yard sale. They were loose packed in a box no bag to identity them.

Click the little icon with a tree on it in the reply dialogue. If you hover over it it says "Insert Image"

Grr lol im not sure how to change that. P_20161018_105529_NT.jpg

Here lets try this.

INCONTAL said:
Grr lol im not sure how to change that. View attachment 27641

Here lets try this.

I'm no Abena expert but that looks to me like the X-Plus before they switched to their present wetness indicator design. I couldn't find a pic, they're all of the new ones.

They remind me of some Cello Incohelp or Lille... gotta think on this but sure I have seen them before.

Or Vlesi... still thinking

if you like the striped pattern check out these at the website listed
Vlesi-Slip Comfort, Single Diaper
ID Slip Expert Night
BEESANA Slip Air
Absorin Comfort Night
http://abdlfactory.com/disposable-diapers

Im going to take a ride out where the yard sale was and find out the brand. Thanks for all the replies. The stripes are cool. What i like is the comfort of the diaper and how they pull in the wetness.

Pretty sure they are some form of Lille Lilfit or similar... I think the T3 is part of their marking.

They are heavenly briefs from derose. They got them from 1800 wheelchair.com.

INCONTAL said:

Thank you! It bothers me when these kinds of threads don't get a definitive answer.

Your welcome. I really like them. And now i know where to order them.:biggrin:

they don't look the same as the original post picture.heavenly-briefs-2.jpg

INCONTAL said:

Well done!

ArchtopK said:
they don't look the same as the original post picture.View attachment 27670

Yes they did change the outside. The folks from the yard sale informed me of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back