• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikakid

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I'm fairly new to the community... been in shame and hiding for years. Finally seeing the light and plushies at the end of the tunnel and finding great self acceptance. I'm not a very sexual person, for me it is more emotional comfort as well as need. I am 28, Buddhist, Autistic, Asexual, Genderqueer, DL. That about sums up my labels. Anyways, I'm generally a bit of a smartass, and may start popping up more.

Hello, and welcome to our awesome community. Really glad you are accepting who you are :)

Pikakid said:
I'm fairly new to the community... been in shame and hiding for years. Finally seeing the light and plushies at the end of the tunnel and finding great self acceptance. I'm not a very sexual person, for me it is more emotional comfort as well as need. I am 28, Buddhist, Autistic, Asexual, Genderqueer, DL. That about sums up my labels. Anyways, I'm generally a bit of a smartass, and may start popping up more.

Welcome!
I too am autistic.
I also have Cerebral Palsy.
There are many Autism Spectrum people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back