• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedinWI

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself! Ive been browsing the forums for years and finally feel the need to make an account. little bit about myself my GF and I have been in a relationship for 5 years now. Around our second year of dating she found out my ABDL intersts and was very accepting, However i didnt have the courage to tell her I was Intersted in a mommy not a little girl up until a few months ago. Shes equally accepting however this role doesnt come to her as naturally but we are making it work and ive never felt so happy! Anyhow glad to be apart of such a great forum and cant wait to get to know y'all.

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm glad your GF is accepting of your ABDL interests. For too many people this isn't the case.

Hope to see your comments in the forums.

Hi and welcome to the site. Interesting relationship since you started going out when you were 15. Being able to accept this sort of thing speaks well for her.

Yeah, its not the perfect relationship by any means, but the whole abdl dynamic has made us extremly close however the stress of closing on our first home and the matter of me practicaly living out on the road for work has gotten to her a bit. She is amazing for still putting me first by filling the mommy role during the time i am home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back