• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyZealot

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone, HZ here.

I'm quite a computer obsessed guy, currently finishing my Master's degree. I've been working for 1.5 years already, that's what allowed me to try out the DL "hobby".
I've been interested in it for years, and when I was living alone and had the money, I tried it out and haven't been regretting it. I only wear them occasionally though.
As for hobbies, I like gaming, listening to power metal music and I'm part of medieval military reenactment group. I also like comedy and frequent a nearby "comedy pub" when it has a good entertainer invited.
I'll most likely just lurk around the forums, as I really like to read about how others enjoy themselves, but who knows, I might add my few cents here and there.

Hope to see you in the forums, HZ out!

Hello HZ and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Great introduction and welcome. Ever mix the diaper-wearing with the medieval reenactments? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back