Born This Way or Aquired Along the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
egor said:
I have ADD and Am on the Autism spectrum. Therefore I have a tendency to be compulsive.

With the Autism spectrum there is a element of gastric distress issues. So I have had irritable bowel issues my whole life.

When I was 3 near of just turned four if I was "Stressed" I would get gas and diarrhea. When we would go over to my cousins I would have messy accidents.

Small back step: I was basically toilet trained at gun point. I was out of diapers because I was 2 1/2 and everything was taken from me, diapers, toys, put in a twin bed, etc.

So when I had second time I had an accident at my cousin (she is 21 years older then me) I was accused of doing it deliberately and diaper disciplined. My mom argued with her for a few minutes then she held me down while my cousin put a diaper on me. I had to wear it for the rest of the day and we stopped at the grocery store on the way home and I had to walk in front of cart while the neighbors came up and ridiculed me.

Several months later I had another accident when I was at home with just my mom. I hid from her and took a towel and a pair of her underwear and made a diaper and pants and hid in the bathroom cabinet and cried myself asleep. She was calling me and I woke up and took the stuff off so she would not punish me again.

I had a few other issues like that and just thought I was suppose to wear a diaper and things progressed.

From then on I was always trying to make a "real diaper" and used anything to try.

I went through binge and purge cycles and the longest was 9 years after I got married. Then I started having inconstancies issues and it all came back.

I had heard of AB/DL and started looking things up. I ordered my first pair of plastic pants and about a week later I found ADISC and learned what it is all about and gained understanding and control with the help of my therapist and this group/forums.

That is why I said there is a predisposition for things and the rest is environmental influence to the outcome.

This was very interesting, thank you for sharing. I have actually gone through very similar things myself actually. Just with incontinence issues and bed wetting. Never was actually what I would consider potty trained the normal way. My mom essentially yelled at me for having an accident or something and she claims I was potty trained since.

I think a big major difference though here is I am fairly certain I was interested in diapers before I was potty trained.

I've been in love with being a Little far before I knew it was even a thing. As a young child I was always fascinated (and kind of jealous) with the aspects of babyhood and childhood as I grew older. I remember being young and very tempted to use the pacis and diapers of my younger family members. In my early to mid teens I still loved playing with the kids whether it be with toys or games like tag or hide and seek. Heck my 17th birthday included a moon jump with all my friends and I wouldn't have had it any other way. My dad owned a moon jump rental service so of course I was in Little heaven having one of those all to myself even if I was supposed to be cleaning it haha

The fetish aspect I think has developed over the years, but the lifestyle I was born with.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say its 90% / 95% experiences. Something even if you don't remember, triggered it. Babies aren't born with any kind of knowledge about the world. SO it has to be experiences that trigger it. If it was 'born this way' there'd be more girls for instance. Everybody starts as female and then it splits to become male, therefore its not genetic.

I think that in my case I was born with it, since I have very early memories (the first one is around 6) of myself engaging with diapers and little stuff when it wasn't my age to do so.

I think hat my DL ism was developed in the early psycho-sexual stages of development. You really need to know your psychology to understand why.

Definitely born this way

I think I was born wanting to be little, because as far back I can remember I always wanted to be little baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back