Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I bought some new toys

First off. Toy food!
image.jpg

The milk looks silly, lol!image.jpg

And some wooden blocks in different colours and shapes, yipee!
image.jpgimage.jpg

I used to have the toy food when I was younger. I had the whole kitchen toy set and everything. I kinda do miss a lot of the toys I used to have as a kid.

hehehe, you should print out a picture of your face and put it on the milk carton

What this oneimage.jpg

I can imagine loads of people buying the milk and thinking "what the heck!" When they see this random girl pulling a weird with wet hair!

- - - Updated - - -

On their milk carton!

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer the funny cow though, Lol! But I would be laughing at the milk carton for hours if I posted my face on it!

awesome

i have a whole list on amazon of toys i want. i thought i was a weird little since i never see others who have toys.
i really enjoy playing with the few i have kept from my childhood and found many online that i used to have. i want them because i feel like thats a sure fire way to bring me back to when i was little

I got some wooden jigsaws! image.jpg

I used to love these!

Angelic said:
What this oneView attachment 27596

I can imagine loads of people buying the milk and thinking "what the heck!" When they see this random girl pulling a weird with wet hair!

- - - Updated - - -

On their milk carton!

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer the funny cow though, Lol! But I would be laughing at the milk carton for hours if I posted my face on it!

heheh, i still think it would be funny on your toy milk carton =P

whats your favorite thing to build with the blocks? I know you have built road ways and towns before

Just random stuff or trying to something with all the blocks at once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back