Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drunk diaper fun.

Default Drunk diaper fun.

Anyone Drink while diapered?

What has come about from it?

BabyWolf

I have. Let's just say I'm glad I did. It's a hell of a lot easier to hide a wet diaper than a wet bed. I was totally trashed that night.

On New Years 2009, I drank so much I woke up in the hospital in a diaper tied to the bed!!

I totally blacked out and had like no freaking idea what happened. Lollll.... Total drinking blackouts are fun.

Well, me and my girlfriend (RainbowMommy on here) moved in with two friends of hers in a bigger apartment. They drink and smoke weed, ect. One night I partied with them so hard, so I made an all out confession with very little prodding from them, about my *Bism.

I thought I had really fucked up, but they really don't mind. Even after we were all sober again. So now, I'm the same discreetness, and conceal them well and stuff, but I don't have to worry about my overnight diapers crinkling really loud now when I walk through the apartment in the evening. I makes things alot more laid back and stuff.

So.. it could have been bad, but it wasn't

kitty0230

Quote Originally Posted by andrew90 View Post
    On New Years 2009, I drank so much I woke up in the hospital in a diaper tied to the bed!

I totally blacked out and had like no freaking idea what happened. Lollll.... Total drinking blackouts are fun.
    Wow, I have been in a sort of similar situation, I just wasn't in a diaper, and was awake when they took me, and didn't drink. The nurse wasn't even cute. So it was a horrible night.

Peachy

*is still waiting for the stories of people running around on the street drunk and in just a diaper, or taking a series of drunk diaper pictures that ended up all over the internet*

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    *is still waiting for the stories of people running around on the street drunk and in just a diaper, or taking a series of drunk diaper pictures that ended up all over the internet*
    That's the only reason I'm still here!!

Anyway, the only times I drink are when I'm with friends or in parties and I certainly don't wear a diaper at either occasion, so yeah I haven't been drunk in a diaper :P

I've drank while wearing diapers, certainly. I can't say that anything of any real importance has come of it except that on a few occasions, I've gotten drunk enough that I did wet myself in my sleep, so yeah, I would say the diapers came in pretty handy in that respect.

I have drank whilst wearing diapers when i have been at home alone, i try not to drink on my own too much but i have done occasionaly and i normally do so in diapers. I also will wear when i get in from a night out, for exampl christmas partys and after going out with friends, i normally come home diaper up and do some more drinking, i do like the feeling of being drunk in a diaper, i get a special tingle in my spine all the time. Ive never done anything really stupid/insane like go outside or take pictures but it is a bit of fun