Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not a great idea

Default Not a great idea

Well today I went to my local walmart in my Depends of course
    and they were faily wet. I had to get some ceral and milk for breakfast tomorrow. I had one of those awfuly strong urges to poop, you know like when it hurts in your bladder area kind of? So I thought I would let it out, I am wearing a diaper aren't I?

So, I walk over to a deserted asle, the pillow one and I let out my mess. Well, it was a little bigger than I had expected, but it felt good to relieve the pressure from my stomach. Now I had to walk to the bathrooms with a very loaded diaper on. I made it to the Men's room and changed there. IT was a VERY messy clean up. Needless to say I wouldn't recomend pooping in public. The smell wasn't that bad, it was the lack of good cleaning resources.

Duh. I think it's been well established that prepare for a pain in the ass clean up (unless you take a shower) if you crap your diaper. Also, it's best not to do it in a store for multiple reasons.

Having been in that exact situation many times now, not by choice though, I will say that it's never a good idea to do that. When it happens to me, I need to go out to my car and get my diaper bag, return to the store and find the restroom to change in. I of course keep all the supplies I need to change with in the bag, but it's still such a pain in the ass to have to do it there in those cramped stalls, just wishing and praying that nobody comes in while I'm in there. And I don't know what you eat, but even with taking chlorophyll, I stink when I shit myself. I think you are more noticeable than you realize. like Fat Bastard said, "everybody likes their own brand", you're used to it, so it doesn't smell as bad to you, but it's probably gagging anyone that's within 15 yards.

So think real hard before you try that again, and be kind to your fellow man.

annierighthurr

I have so many things to say in response to this that I don't even know where to begin.

I think I'll just sum it all up:

How rude. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized View Post
    I have so many things to say in response to this that I don't even know where to begin.

How rude. Seriously.
    that

x10

srssly.

I have many thing to say to this that would get me modderated. So I will not.

But Dude. I think that messing would be messy.

yes, it was not the brightest idea and I think it safe to say to anyone new thinking about it... DON'T!

Messing in your diaper at a Walmart or any other very public place on purpose is almost like crying "FIRE!" in the movies. I think it's a dumb idea too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized View Post

How rude. Seriously.
    I'm kinda with Hypnotized on that one.

It's almsot as bad as wearing crocs in public *winks at Abby*