Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I got a bit of time off college to go on a 4 day well deserved vacation. I am only going back to my birth place where I grew up and me and dad are going to live at his friends flat for a few days. On Saturday I am also going to see my nana and grandad with my 2 cusions. I decided I am wearing and using diapers.

For the flat problem I have my own room but it has no window, so it could potentionally be a smelly problem and I can't open my bedroom door because I have a blow-up bed and the dog might end up popping it! I figured I could change my diapers in the bathroom if I didn't have to walk past them in the living room. (I don't know what the set up or layout of the flat is yet) if worst comes to the worst, I will just change in the bedroom and I can dispose of the diapers by going on a walk and dumping them in a public trash can.

The other problem is I have 2 nosy little girls as cusions and they could potentially find my diapers. I figured if I change in their bathroom and my diaper bag which is a small backpack in their bathroom storage AND remember to take it out with me when I go back to the flat, I could get away with it. The other problem is that they wait outside for me everytime I go to the bathroom so they can shout boo at me when I leave the bathroom. (Good job I have diapers!) I am scared the girls might hear me! I can hide the diapers visually and scent wise but not in noise wise!

Any tips to get me through this?

Some sort of locking luggage might be key to discrepancy.

What kind of diapers are you wearing? Cloth, fabric backed or plastic? Cloth and fabric backed aren't going to be that noisy, so I wouldn't worry about that, but if you are wearing plastic backed, then yes, could be a little noisy.

Make sure you turn on the fan in the bathroom, that could help. Or just use your bedroom, I personally would go with that route.

Bring a roll of 70 4-gallon scented garbage bags, they are about 5$ a roll or less depending on where you get them. You can use that to store your diapers in if you have to and trap some of the smell.

If you use baby powder, I think that will help with the smell quite a bit too, but you may smell powdery, just go with it, people wont judge you for smelling cute.

If you know your diapers can be safely stored away from prying eyes, then just bring them, even if you find that it is too difficult to make it work, you know you had them available. Otherwise, you will likely figure out a way to keep it discrete depending on the situation.

They are pampers baby dry with a booster. They are plastic backed with a cloth layer on and I wear underwear on top of them. I put a roll of garbage bags and diapers bags and my carry back pack in my case. I have brought some baby powder nuts it's nearly running out, hope it lasts but I brought some perfume and household spray in as well.

I am here I have brought some little stuff

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg it my diapers in my laptop bag which by the end of the stay they will be used

image.jpg I keep my used diapers in that bag in a trash bag and I can use my mini back back to keep it in whilst I go and dispose of them in a public trash can when I go out for a walk

image.jpg I keep my binkies in my pegbox and I have brought my shapes in a separate bag. I can use my sippy cup in the morning if I get up early

image.jpg my diapers are in the case along with boosters

image.jpg my colouring books I took along with my messy box!

image.jpg my little books

image.jpg my toiletries, of course I took wipes

image.jpg of course I took my Legos

I have decided to change some times in the bathroom and sometimes in the bedroom to make things less awkward. Not sure which one I will do more than the other, I have just had my first diaper change which I did in the bathroom which thankfully I can walk past most times without them knowing what's in my bag which I take to the bathroom.

Crinklebuttt said:
Some sort of locking luggage might be key to discrepancy.

she mentioned younger cousins too...I hope nothing goes wrong

Nice stash, i took a few pampers once on vacation (to non store area) as well using a laptop bag. //Tho oddly allot of my diapers and other baby items are from when i buy things on vacation(when at Beach where there are shops everywhere) and smuggle them back lol.

Good luck, and have fun!

Thankfully the younger cusions are being seen tommorow and I can hide my diapers in the bathroom storage

I have had a relaxing day today and I think it's done me some good

- - - Updated - - -

I have done some playing too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back