Not open for further replies.

jumpy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
hey guys I never thought I'd be asking this does anyone know of any events or meet and greet areas in Cornwall UK For People Like Us I'm hoping to try and make some new friends around my area because at the moment I'm starting to feel kind of isolated suggestions are also welcome as I'm kind of desperate and my life is quite depressing at the moment

Reactions: dragonkitten
hey im from Plymouth I. not for meeting up but hope we can chat

That's okay I understand that's why I thought if I could find some kind of group like an event or public meet up Although if I thought there was enough people interested I could attempt to put a event together myself if I find anything would you like me to let you know otherwise it is nice to speak to someone local even if it is still on the form

Hi

I know what you mean be feling isolated but there is a small pocket of us in the south West.

I have thought about starting a Little Munch. Where we could meet and be our selves for a while. The last one I did we had one meet in a very public area.

When I have time I look for a venue that would be appropriate ie private and would be willing for us to use as AB Littles. And there Bigs. So if you know of a place let me know.

Anyway I am alway hear if you would like to chat. And I enjoy meet other Littles.

Have a lookat this site ageplayyourway.co.uk like this site you will need your PC to access it for the first time. But it has information on the meets that happen in the UK.

And a good chat room as well.

Hope that has been helpful to you.

Sisi

sisi said:

Hi

I know what you mean be feling isolated but there is a small pocket of us in the south West.

I have thought about starting a Little Munch. Where we could meet and be our selves for a while. The last one I did we had one meet in a very public area.

When I have time I look for a venue that would be appropriate ie private and would be willing for us to use as AB Littles. And there Bigs. So if you know of a place let me know.

Anyway I am alway hear if you would like to chat. And I enjoy meet other Littles.

Have a lookat this site ageplayyourway.co.uk like this site you will need your PC to access it for the first time. But it has information on the meets that happen in the UK.

And a good chat room as well.

Hope that has been helpful to you.

Sisi

ell if I was going to set one up myself it would probably be a bit more of a normal meetup because as you said finding a discreet place to put it up for the day will probably not be an easy task to be quite honest I just like to make some real friends that are on the same wavelength I mean I do have friends who know about this side of me but they have more of a love and tolerate mindset on it I just think it would be nice to be able to show this side of myself without it just being tolerated

PaddedPuppy said:
There used to be adisc meets in the UK which would sometimes be further afield, but they don't happen anymore anyways

I took part to a bunch of the London ones and, even though I am not from the UK and had to take a flight to participate, it was always a very positive experience. Not long ago I had read about somebody wanting to organize another UK meetup but - as far as I know - it hasn't happened yet. I would definitely be looking forward to it!

sisi said:

Hi

Sisi

thanks for the offer but I'm trying not to join up two too many sites as I like to keep a close eye on my abdl information and items as I have some nosey friends and family I'd rather not find out and is hard enough to keep a tab on my data the way I look at it the less information there is to find the more likely I can talk my way out of it. PS your private message box is full so I sent this here

I'm in the south west of the UK too and I've always fancied attending a meet up- my only reservation is that in this age of smart phones, somebody could easily take a photo of me and plaster it all over the Internet.

I very much doubt that would happen in reality, just my paranoid side coming out I guess!

Slip92 said:
I'm in the south west of the UK too and I've always fancied attending a meet up- my only reservation is that in this age of smart phones, somebody could easily take a photo of me and plaster it all over the Internet.

I very much doubt that would happen in reality, just my paranoid side coming out I guess!

they think you've got to remember is in that situation we would all be in the same boat plus something like that really wouldn't go as viral as you think I heard of a lot of famous people actually declaring but they are ABDL and even for them it dies down in less than a week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back