Wearing diapers in the Military

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the Air Force in the 70's. I had a desk job so it wasn't a problem wearing. The only fear was having to go for a random urine drug test. But that never happened.

Over 20 years ago I was caught by a Captain, Lt. and Staff Sergeant still drunk off my ass in my barracks room on a Saturday morning. Surprise... Inspection. They were looking for contraband. I was drunk and had the room to myself that weekend. At that time I didn't have a roommate. The weekend prior I had gone home to my Dad's and bought a package of Depends. I had a few left and took them back to the barracks. We went out on that Friday night and I was drunk, it's amazing I got the diaper on. I was so drunk I couldn't raise my head at first. The Staff Sergeant was yelling at me to get up and stand at attention. I tried to get the diaper off and they heard it.

I was still under 21 at the time. I was kicked out of that duty station and sent to the fleet. Which was great. Loved the fleet and deployments. I would never have thought of wearing while on duty, in a combat zone or deployment. Anyone that says they did are probably not telling the full story. No one would wear a diaper on a platoon run either. That's a load of shit. :D

I would wear diapers on liberty if I went home, or was in a hotel room by myself. Now, I did wear a pair of footed pajamas once in the barracks that my girlfriend from back home sent me. Imagine getting that box at Christmas.

Semper Fi

No way I would have gotten away with wearing a diaper in Marine Corps bootcamp or my B school training (rifleman training). While in my C school (job training) I got badly injured and ended up staying there for three years recovering. During that time I did periodically wear a diaper while in the barracks, but not while on duty- at first.

Once I left my locker unlocked, and my sergeant found my package of depends (this was in the 90's whey they were still half decent diapers). He didn't write me up for it, but did tease me about them for a week or two. I guess he though I needed them because of my injury, so he kept it low key and dropped it after that.

After a couple of years we had a surprise contraband inspection. My captain in charge brought them out of my room in front of everyone and asked me why I had them. Mortified, I told him I was having issues holding it since my injury (which was kind of true). He asked if my doctor knew, but I knew better than to lie on something they can verify so I said no. He asked why, and I said because I didn't want to get ridiculed or harassed for needing them, if anyone ever found out like right now. My captain then ordered everyone to not say anything about my needing diapers, and ordered me to report it to my doc.

Of course I did so at my next appointment. I convinced my doc I was just having mobility issues getting to the bathroom because of my cast (and later braces). He bought that and said I should just continue to manage it as I was till I recovered more. After that I just started wearing them all of the time, since I had that get out of jail free card. It was a relief too because I really was needing them by that point.

Little did I know my incontinence issues were slowly getting worse being left untreated. I didn't ever revisit my needing them with my doctor either, nor did I claim it with my initial disability discharge. (I later did with the va though).

I've never served in the military so I really don't know how that would be, my dad served in the Army I think in the late 60's to early 70's. He doesn't know I like wearing or wetting diapers and I've never brought that subject up with him. I'm assuming for a long deployment where you have to be out and moving and in a high-awareness situation where you can't go somewhere to pee, that would really help wearing a diaper, if it was a more comfortable and absorbent one. Of course you'd probably get really bad chafing on the thighs if it was really wet and saggy, but you could wear underwear or plastic pants to avoid a noticeable bulge.

I've been in the Army for a while now and the only times I've ever worn in a remotely work related context were when I went into my office alone on a weekend or in a hotel while TDY.

I never would have dreamed of wearing diapers in the barracks. Privacy was non-existent and there was always the risk of inspection. To be honest, even when I got an apartment, I rarely indulged because I had fears of getting killed in a car accident or something and someone having to clean out my apartment. I diaper up freely now because my wife is aware and even somewhat indulgent.

zeropunctuation is that you? (nevermind, he deleted the post...)

I ended up ordering 2 bags of Bambino Bellisimo's to wear while I was in tech school for the Air Force.. I made good use of them; random inspections were okay because they couldn't access your locker if you kept it locked (or it was a contraband inspection and even then they only picked and chose suspects of which I made sure to stay clear of..). Luckily, nobody but the guy who had a crush on me ever noticed/found out... That was an awkward conversation.

Since I was a reservist though, after the training and when simply doing the weekend drills I did wear. Given we were simply put up in hotels nearby and training only lasted a day, it was no problem. ABU's (not the diapers; "Airforce Battle Uniforms") were quite baggy too and that's all I wore since I was A-10 armament so it was easy to sneak some thick padding to training (especially since 80% of the time it was sitting on your butt doing CBT's (Computer based training).

i managed to serve ten years, somehow never got caught

Been a Marine for 13 years now. I never wear at work or while deployed, I have no need, it would be distracting, uncomfortable through out the day and seen as unprofessional if got caught. I keep them strictly for my free time. I would wear in my barracks once I got my own room and always locked them up. I never worried about getting caught. If it had happened I would just point out the mass amounts on booze, weapons, and the occasional car paint rooms that were set up in there (all contraband in the barracks). Bottom line work is work and free time is for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back