Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
As always I quietly regress alone by myself in my bedroom.
For the 1st time in 5 days I had a "baby time" long nap.
"Howard Hug" Bear was cradled in my arms.
He felt so soft and warm.
He likes gentle hugs.
I admit to feeling starved for affection lately.
I want a hug.

Virtual hug coming your way.

I always sleep with my big teddy bear, Maf-Maf. It's the only way to sleep. I wish there was someone there to hug you though. I'm lucky in that I have my wife.

I seep with bear bear also or if relaxing too.
Hug your way bud.
I know how it is to just be little by your self my GF doesn't participate in my little space so no mommy time .
The only time I get is at munch's and little events but to shy to engage close to others yet. Some one offered to help me to get into pampers but very bashful and shy to let them .Trying to get comfortable with letting others into my baby space.
Past abuse and teasing in school give me a big trusting fear .
So big hugs to you and sleep well.

I get so lonely during little time and I am thinking of bringing my toys down stairs but there is a school opposite from my house and it's nerve racking enough to do that just in broad daylight but thankfully there is a table infront of it so I could crouch there.

- - - Updated - - -

One thing Us littles need is social interactions

Yes, feeling a bit lonely lately.

For me, all I need is my diaper and my teddy bear. After that I can easily slip into a regressed state.

*hugs*

I can't wait for augmented reality and virtual reality to get better and cheaper. I'd love to setup software to allow playing legos, cars, board games you name it with other little friends.

computerProgrammer said:
*hugs*

I can't wait for augmented reality and virtual reality to get better and cheaper. I'd love to setup software to allow playing legos, cars, board games you name it with other little friends.

I never thought about that but it would be amazing. Even if you could just walk around and everything is set to look as though you were much littler. furniture bigger, handles seem higher. That would be amazing.

Holodeck then a big mommy taking care of you as a baby.
We would never want to leave.
Big nursery crib play room baby clothing.

I have been in adult mode too much lately.
Several important scheduled video shoots very close together.
Last night despite being diapered, I wet my bed.
I feel like a very bad little boy.
I need to play, but I am finding it difficult to let myself regress and play lately.
Anyway, very late at night.
Not tired yet.

I relate somewhat to how you feel. I still have too many adult responsibilities to be able to really let myself regress like I would want to. But on occasions I will diaper myself, put on a onesie or footie sleepers and cuddle with my stuffy. It is the best I can do for myself as I too am alone. I have recently added a soother at times to feel more regressed. Yes, if my diapers leak during the night I do feel like I was a bad boy.

Someday I hope to have time to set up my train set. I would really like to run my train again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back