Status
Not open for further replies.

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Does any one else have days when you use more diapers in a morning than most normal days ?
I've gone though 3 diapers in the last 3 hours due to a slight upset tummy (so can't stay in it )
most days I would only use 3 all day FFs

I change my cloth diaper at least 3 to 4 times a day I wear plastic pants over my diaper to control leaks I pee frequently so I change when my diaper becomes soggy

Yup, those days are not fun at all. I do feel it's a bit of a waste of padding, though the diaper is doing what it's supposed to do :p
If I'm having a day like that I'll skip adding the booster at the change.

Jonnythepony said:
Yup, those days are not fun at all. I do feel it's a bit of a waste of padding, though the diaper is doing what it's supposed to do :p
If I'm having a day like that I'll skip adding the booster at the change.
Problem was I thought after first diaper I was done then 10mins after change wallop I needed to go again !
luckily 3rd is just wet

You think the ride is over, but it's only just begun XD
Seriously though. It's frustrating getting nice and cleaned up and changed, then your guts deciding it's time to redecorate the inside of your diaper again immediately after.

Jonnythepony said:
Seriously though. It's frustrating getting nice and cleaned up and changed, then your guts deciding it's time to redecorate the inside of your diaper again immediately after.
Yep ! but it's 3rd time lucky as no BM's for over 2 hours now ,
It's funny how you can go from constipated one day to going multiple times the next due to eating one wrong food

parcelboy2 said:
It's funny how you can go from constipated one day to going multiple times the next due to eating one wrong food

It also makes sense if you consider that what you didn't expel one day due to being constipated adds up so the following day there's two times as much stuff queued up. Had a couple of close calls myself recently because of that!

Jonnythepony said:

I try to anticipate a bm and put on a disposable for those times, but once in a while I still end up in a messy cloth diaper. Depending on where I am when it happens, the outcome may leave a lot to be desired.

yeh!! dont like days where i have diarrhea :( usually if its only slightly messy and does not smell, i might try to stay in it longer so i dont have to keep changing cause i know that i will just ended up soiling the next one as well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back