• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New girl here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllieKat101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Hi guys, my name is Allie and I'm new here!

I've actually read a few things on this forum before, but I didn't think it was appropriate to join until I was 18. Well I just hit my birthday a few weeks ago and I'm so happy to be here!

I have a lot I want to say, so I'll try and keep this summarized as much as I can. I figured out that I was a diaper lover around the time I was about 14. I've had bladder and stomach problems off and on over the years and I slowly found my way to Goodnites. I'm still learning about this part of myself and still trying to understand how I fit into this community exactly, so if I ask a lot of questions, I hope you don't mind. Here's just some additional stuff about me.

*I'm in my second year of college. I graduated high school a year early taking lots of AP courses so I'm currently in my first completely major based year of college. I'm studying English Literature and I totally want to teach!

*I've babysat off and on over the years, so I've had a lot of experience working with diapers and potty training. (and heads up everybody, girls ARE easier to train lol)

*One funny fact about me, I am a NEAT. FREAK. I LOVE being organized. My mom got me started young having me clean my room and do chores all before kindergarten so it stuck with me (see my avatar lol) I probably clean/redo my ENTIRE room once a week. It's a problem, I know lol

*And finally, last fact about me, I was actually IN a Pull Ups commercial when I was younger! and no, I'm not gonna tell you which one, so don't ask! (not trying to be rude, but I've had people on websites try and interview me about it lol)

So yeah, I'm really excited to be here. Not sure how often I will post, but this is a side of myself I want to learn more about. I might have some questions that may seem inappropriate, especially when it comes to my stomach and bladder issues, so if you guys can direct me to parts of the site where discussion like that is appropriate, please do. I have a lot of questions, but only if it is appropriate.

Thanks so much! I'm actually about to jump into bed (in a goodnite of course! lol) but I hope to post more soon! See ya! :laugh:

Reactions: MagicMeow
Welcome to ADISC!

There is a sub-forum for IC, it is under the Diaper Talk forum. I'm sure you could post your questions on stomach and bladder problems there.

Ruth said:
Well nice to meet you!

You sound like a really dedicated individual. That's a neat fact about the commercial, guess you're as close as we got to a star among us (jk).

Still learning about this site myself. In the few weeks I've been here it's been pretty good. People seem fairly respectful.

Hope your time here helps you learn a few things about yourself.

Lol I don't know about being a "star" it was one of those commercials that had a lot of different kids running around in it. But thanks! lol

*wags tail at Allie and says hi*

--sf

Welcome Allie, hope you have a great ABU day!

Well dang haha, you were probably like in one from 2001ish to maybe 2004?

My mom said it was taped in 2000 but wasn't released until a few years later.

Hi AllieKat101, and welcome to ADISC. We hope you have a good time here.

~Nexus
P.S. 7 days and 20 posts nets you Established Contributor.

AllieKat101 said:
Hi guys, my name is Allie and I'm new here!
[...]
Thanks so much! I'm actually about to jump into bed (in a goodnite of course! lol) but I hope to post more soon! See ya! :laugh:

Welcome! I'm always glad to see newbies like around, it's cheering to see that the community is growing and evolving. I wish I could jump to bed with a diaper or pull-up myself. If you have any questions - please ask! People aroung here are alwas happy to help and discuss.

AllieKat101 said:
My mom said it was taped in 2000 but wasn't released until a few years later.

Did you get to like have lots of Pull-Ups then since you were in a Pull-Ups commercial? You'd be sitting on a goldmine if you have old pull-ups left haha

goodnitesco96 said:
Did you get to like have lots of Pull-Ups then since you were in a Pull-Ups commercial? You'd be sitting on a goldmine if you have old pull-ups left haha

No idea if we got any of those, but if we did, they're long gone now lol

I actually had to be potty trained by the time they filmed it. I don't know if they're still doing it like that, but from what my mom explained to me, all the toddlers they got for that particular commercial had to be already potty trained

AllieKat101 said:
No idea if we got any of those, but if we did, they're long gone now lol

I actually had to be potty trained by the time they filmed it. I don't know if they're still doing it like that, but from what my mom explained to me, all the toddlers they got for that particular commercial had to be already potty trained

I'd have to assume they would still today, it would be awkward if a kid actually like flooded or messed a Pull-Up during the commercial[emoji23]. I used to be able to fit in the 4t-5t Pull-Ups in like 7th and 8th grade and at my old elementary school they had like 5 in each bathroom so I stole some to use...[emoji51] Does your mom know you're like into wearing diapers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodnitesco96 said:
I'd have to assume they would still today, it would be awkward if a kid actually like flooded or messed a Pull-Up during the commercial[emoji23]. I used to be able to fit in the 4t-5t Pull-Ups in like 7th and 8th grade and at my old elementary school they had like 5 in each bathroom so I stole some to use...[emoji51] Does your mom know you're like into wearing diapers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No.....actually

I didn't really get into buying diapers until I made it out to college.

I talked to my mom before about using goodnites when I started having bladder spasms two years ago, but since I wasn't actually wetting myself (except at night sometimes) her reaction to it was: "I'm not buying diapers for a 16 year old" and it just got to the point that I was doing way too much extra laundry if I did end up having an accident

Honestly, I don't think I realized how badly I wanted to be on my own and have my own say in decisions like this. That's part of the reason why I ended up finishing high school early so I could get to college ASAP

I love my mom though, and I still stay with her when I'm off school for the holidays, but I just needed to be on my own. Now i'm able to make a small paycheck from tutoring at our campus library and I'm here on a scholarship, so I finally feel like I'm in control of things.

AllieKat101 said:
No.....actually

I didn't really get into buying diapers until I made it out to college.

I talked to my mom before about using goodnites when I started having bladder spasms two years ago, but since I wasn't actually wetting myself (except at night sometimes) her reaction to it was: "I'm not buying diapers for a 16 year old" and it just got to the point that I was doing way too much extra laundry if I did end up having an accident

Honestly, I don't think I realized how badly I wanted to be on my own and have my own say in decisions like this. That's part of the reason why I ended up finishing high school early so I could get to college ASAP

I love my mom though, and I still stay with her when I'm off school for the holidays, but I just needed to be on my own. Now i'm able to make a small paycheck from tutoring at our campus library and I'm here on a scholarship, so I finally feel like I'm in control of things.

Yeah I went to CSU my first year and that was really cool, I had a roommate for the first half of the semester but he was really inconsistent with being around and checking mail, so it was relatively easy to wear diapers in my room, since he was mostly with his girlfriend most of the time. I had to wear goodnites since those are the best choice for diapers since they're discreet and really thin. He ended up moving out after I think the Super Bowl, so I had a single bathroom and double room all to myself so from that point on I was pretty much diapered anytime I was in my room. It's cool being on your own but you then realize like how much more responsibility you have and how much money you have to use for food and other things that you didn't have to at home.

Welcome :) nice to meet more new people who wear goodnites too hehe and your introduction is indeed interesting. I am so envious haha i always wanted to be in a diaper commercial when i was young!! hope you find this forum good for exploring and understanding more about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back