Best diaper to flood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What are people's opinions on the best diapers to flood? I'm for Goodnites (basically the only diaper I wear and use), because they don't clump up when you flood, and they stay warm for a pretty long time. Of course, Goodnites are terrible to flood but I just flooded one and it just leaked slightly, not like coming completely over the leg guards. Kinda asking to see if I wanna try different diapers that can hold a lot more than Goodnites, if I like a thicker and much larger diaper. I tried the ATN's at school, I like the way you can see how much you wet like the wet spot, but they get clumpy and I want a diaper that can hold its shape well when you flood it, and gives you that nice warm feeling.

Tykables, Abena M4, Molicares, Bambinos, Abu space or any of their varieties, ID slip plastic or cloth. Use all those and they handle well

I really like Tena Slip Maxi. They are great and nicely soft when wet! Sad they stop making plastic ones but cotton ones will do too :)

ABU Space 100% I love them!

I would think something like an ABU Space or Rearz Safari could easily handle a good flood.

this really comes down to body shape... you need a really good fit or not matter how absorbent you might end up with some leakage with a big flood.

Thick cloth diapers work good.

i think Molicare super plus is the best at wicking and comes the closest to cloth in that regard. I flood these once at nite and when I wake in the morning the entire pad is saturated. The Chinese jello diapers just expand where you flood them and it can feel like a bowling ball in your lap when you are laying down. the Northshore supreme are second in line, but take longer to wick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back