Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did you feel?

Default How did you feel?

How did you feel when your parents, whichever one, told you that you had to go back to wearing diapers to be for bedwetting?

i was completly okay with it, but i saw it coming cause thats what my aunt was doing to my cousins

I don't know how many people can truly answer this question. I think most parents don't tell their kids that they have to wear diapers. As for me, I wet until I was 12, and I didn't get diapers.

Pojo, that would suck so bad waking up wet and cold every morning. But, honestly, I don't really think you, as a child, could really say anything to that...

I wet the bed about once a month, until I was like 10.
    After that I had a few accidents.
    I never got them.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    Pojo, that would suck so bad waking up wet and cold every morning. But, honestly, I don't really think you, as a child, could really say anything to that...
    It wasn't that great, but you get used to it. Even though it wasn't a great memory, I would like to be able to wet again.

I've never heard any real stories about parents puting their kids back in diapers.

I was really embarresed when I started wetting the bed at 15 and they started diapering me

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I was really embarresed when I started wetting the bed at 15 and they started diapering me
    Since a 15 year old isn't able to diaper themselves? Really now at least try to come up with a good story so we can be entertained.

Not to mention it would be a chore for the parents still, and the likelihood of someone developing a fetish over something that embarrassing and stupid is just insane.

I'm reluctant to believe this, seeing as you're new and this is your first post. I'd make a post in the Greetings/Introductions board to make a name for yourself

Mesmerale

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Since a 15 year old isn't able to diaper themselves? Really now at least try to come up with a good story so we can be entertained.

Not to mention it would be a chore for the parents still, and the likelihood of someone developing a fetish over something that embarrassing and stupid is just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I'm reluctant to believe this, seeing as you're new and this is your first post. I'd make a post in the Greetings/Introductions board to make a name for yourself
    You guys... Remember. Support Community. Benefit of the doubt and all that. If her next few posts follow the same trend, then have at it.