How to hide your diaper in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nccrceoe

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have seen so many forum questions about how to hide your diaper in public. first want to say I am not a lover or a baby. I have medical condition. The best way is no not give a sh** what people think. I have been in diapers since I was 12. I remember the transfer between life and how getting used to it was. Now the only true way to hide your diaper use is to not care. I own a computer recycling center and I have 6 guys who work under me. two of them are gun toting redneck hillbillies. Since always lifting heavy things it should have shown and did show. My guys are vary open people and it took 1 month of them working there before they noticed I was wearing a diaper. After I explained my condition they didn't care. Jon's daughter uses them. So my point is don't care and they will not notice. Maybe 1 ot of 20 people will notice but will be too chicken shit to say anything. If you are a diaper lover then it should be a fashion statement like in Japan. If it's medical then come to peace with it. Either way it's not going anywhere right? So if you don't worry then people will not notice.

Solid advice. I always like hearing the perspective of people who wear diapers 24/7 and are truly incontinent. The vast majority of people never notice you're wearing a diaper and the ones who do are unlikely to care or even say anything.

Nccrceoe said:
I have been in diapers since I was 12.

You might have answered this question somewhere here before, but how did you become incontinent?

Nccrceoe said:
Jon's daughter uses them.

Is Jon one of your employees? How old is his daughter?

Honestly I've been kinda ballsy with a diaper, but only because of my age and because of parents (I work a job 4 to 5 days a week and I have two classes two days a week, but it's still too expensive to move). I once wore a diaper over night at college, and when I woke up I just wet it just for the heck of it and it didn't leak(it was a goodnite so I was totally surprised by this), I had a meeting with a few classmates at the library about a presentation we were doing, and I accidentally never changed out of my soaked goodnite, and went to the library with a soaked diaper. It was a goodnite so it was pretty quiet but it was the most nerve-wracking experience, if somebody saw a 19 year old wearing basically a wet pull-up in a college library.

goodnitesco96 said:
It was a goodnite so it was pretty quiet but it was the most nerve-wracking experience, if somebody saw a 19 year old wearing basically a wet pull-up in a college library.

I don't know the statistics, but if it was a large library during peak hours, I have my doubts you were the only padded person there. Somebody recently made a comment in another thread that I liked. Paraphrasing: it's like toupees...the good ones you never notice.

"gun toting redneck hillbillies" really? Cuz thats not an over generalization or offensive at all implying people who choose to defend themselves are redneck hillbillies. But yes, not caring is the first step not wearing in public, its a skill that takes time to acquire.

Nccrceoe said:
I have seen so many forum questions about how to hide your diaper in public. first want to say I am not a lover or a baby. I have medical condition. The best way is no not give a sh** what people think. I have been in diapers since I was 12. I remember the transfer between life and how getting used to it was. Now the only true way to hide your diaper use is to not care. I own a computer recycling center and I have 6 guys who work under me. two of them are gun toting redneck hillbillies. Since always lifting heavy things it should have shown and did show. My guys are vary open people and it took 1 month of them working there before they noticed I was wearing a diaper. After I explained my condition they didn't care. Jon's daughter uses them. So my point is don't care and they will not notice. Maybe 1 ot of 20 people will notice but will be too chicken shit to say anything. If you are a diaper lover then it should be a fashion statement like in Japan. If it's medical then come to peace with it. Either way it's not going anywhere right? So if you don't worry then people will not notice.

This is very sound advice! Being open about one's conditions or kinks or whatever they are tend to be the way to go. I've always been open about it and so far with zero bad experiences as a result. Too many live in a closet - a closet full of unhealthy and unnecessary embarrassment. But surely, it may be a bit difficult sometimes to cross the line and feel free and comfortable with oneself.

Great advice, thank you!

I've never tried to hiode the fact I wear nappies. It has never been a problem.

ST50 said:
I've never tried to hiode the fact I wear nappies. It has never been a problem.

And THAT's the spirit, mon ami! I've never really hidden all my kinks or sexual preferences - why should I as long as it happens in full harmony with the one I do them with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back