• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Seattle area diaper Cub

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyriskeCub

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hi all,

I moved to the Seattle area earlier this year. I am down in Renton. I am 26, have been into the diaper scene for a really long time, and am AB/DL as well as furry. I just started getting into my cub side and am looking forward to making new cub friends in the area. Let me know if you wanna chat :3.

-Lyrisk Cub

Welcome! Do you have any hobbies and interests besides the diapers?

I lived in Renton for a few months like twenty years ago unfortunately it was in the hospital, my wife and I were down at the park chilling out having a barbeque and I had a makor heart attack, by the time I got out of the hospital we headed back east because my Mom had cancer, and I was needed , I am originally a New Yorker but live in Pa now . Welcome to the Family !

LyriskeCub said:
Hi all,

I moved to the Seattle area earlier this year. I am down in Renton. I am 26, have been into the diaper scene for a really long time, and am AB/DL as well as furry. I just started getting into my cub side and am looking forward to making new cub friends in the area. Let me know if you wanna chat :3.

-Lyrisk Cub[/QUOTE
There are a lot of baby fur's up there hit some furrie Munch's up there you shur will run into a bunch of them .

This area is one of the more heavily populated ones, particularly for babyfurs. Rainfurrest would have been a natural opportunity to meet and greet but they had to miss this year due to poor practices with their venue. There are a couple other potential cons waiting in the wings if they don't return. You might also want to look on Twitter, as there are a lot of BFs active there.

Is it a coincidence that you have high tech, high stress job area that has liquid sunshine over layed with a huge destressor "fetish"/ hobby area , we all need a pressure relief valve from work and home life that can be done in any weather especially when we are adding some additional moisture shall we say, a fursona/diaper hobby seems very appropriate when your work life is1's & 0's.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I live in Seattle, WA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back