Status
Not open for further replies.

Cauthon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
So I live at an address that has the equivalent address a street away on the other side (for example I am 123 A street and they are 123 B street.) I have ordered a couple of things from amazon one of which was of an abdl nature and was waiting for them to show up today when I hear the neighbors on the other side laughing loudly (still going on actually) and exclaiming on what it is they found (in particular a onesie with a decidedly babyish design...)

So thankfully it's only one and the rest of the order was normal. If the issue comes up when/if they deliver the package or is talked about does anyone have anything better than "part of a Halloween costume" as a cover?

Being so close to Halloween, that's really not that bad of an excuse.

You could also go with "that's weird, I didn't order anything like that"
Or "geez, these won't fit my friend's dog at all!"

Crisis avoided I think. The girl that came to my door did mention it as a "cute outfit" and appeared to accept the Halloween explanation. I feel silly having made this, but I was quite thoroughly panicking at the time :sweatdrop:

Glad they took the halloween explaination. My biggest question out of all this is wtf are they doing opening up your mail. Thats a federal offense here in the US.

It was UPS, which is not under the same protections

can we see the onesie in question??

I guess we know what your halloween costume will be.

Good to hear you had a happy ending to your problem. I would not be to upset at her for opening your package. I use amazon often and I do not look to see who it is addressed to. In fact I usually do not look at any package or mail to see if it is mine or not. Yes, I have opened things that were not addressed to me. That's a whoops, sorry about that. Now she really should not have been showing off your onesie to a neighbor. Poor judgement on her part. Hopefully she tells that neighbor it was for Halloween.

Another thought. On Halloween you could wear it and go to her door to show off your Halloween costume. If you had someone dressed to be your mummy it might be kind of a fun thing to do. It is a very cute onesie.

Oh that is a cute and yes, babyish onsie! I think you did well in your explanation.

Well, the spark has been ignited, so the neighbor will certainly be more curious from now on. I used to have some favorite panties, from past GF's, that I wore on occasion. I washed my stuff stealthily in the community laundry (single washer & dryer). One day, a close friend, neighbor, grabbed my waistband, and peeked inside. Fortunately, it was man-stuff that particular day, but it WAS OBVIOUS she'd been poking around in my wash, and thought she'd catch me in panties. Glad I wasn't in a diaper back then! That would've been very, very hard to explain to this girl, even though she was a major sexual flirt herself. Don't think she'd have seen the diapers coming, but she'd have NEVER forgot. We're still friends, 40 years later, so I'd still be dealing with that even today.... Maybe it would've been OK, but I definitely wasn't ready for it, and it wasn't nearly as mainstream then, as it has become now.

oh gosh, i'm glad the neighbors seemed to accept the halloween costume excuse! i have that exact same onesie (and love it!) i had a similar issue the other day. i'd ordered a big princess tent from amazon prime, and usually i never worry because they put it in an amazon box and my neighbors have been cool in the past about me getting packages so they just leave them alone. when i came home the day it got delivered i see it sitting by my front door (from far away too) in a bright pink large box that had kiddy designs and such on it. i was so embarrassed, but quickly grabbed it and brought it inside. i'm sure people saw that it was left on our front step but i'm hoping they'll just forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back