Biggest Goodnites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What is the year that like goodnites had the biggest sizes? Like I know they have the same L/XL, but maybe one year they produced larger sizes or made them go up further on the waist.

I would say probably the pre-2003 XL GoodNites, before they redesigned them with the trimmer fit.

thegamer408 said:
I would say probably the pre-2003 XL GoodNites, before they redesigned them with the trimmer fit.

Those probably cost like an arm and a leg... Damn haha

DryNites in European countries are a little taller than US Goodnites, though their elastic is more snug. There's an eBay seller who has the L/XL flowers and butterflies ones for $12 currently with free shipping to the USA, who I and others here have had a good experience with.

I'm not sure if I want to give up less flexible elastic for more height... The goodnites I already wear are a bit snug on me.

The original XL Goodnites from 99-03. In '03 they combined the top two sizes into L/XL and also introduced "trim-fit". The new combination size was only as big as the original L's and the "trim-fit" was reduction in thickness. Things progressively became worse as they introduced gender specific GoodNites which allowed them to further reduce the thickness in favor of "zoned protection".

Llayden said:
The original XL Goodnites from 99-03. In '03 they combined the top two sizes into L/XL and also introduced "trim-fit". The new combination size was only as big as the original L's and the "trim-fit" was reduction in thickness. Things progressively became worse as they introduced gender specific GoodNites which allowed them to further reduce the thickness in favor of "zoned protection".

We seriously need to write a petition to Kimberly Clark to make a large goodnite that goes from like 85-125 lbs, and then the XL goes from like 130-155. Those would fit me so perfectly.

- - - Updated - - -

Prairie said:
DryNites in European countries are a little taller than US Goodnites, though their elastic is more snug. There's an eBay seller who has the L/XL flowers and butterflies ones for $12 currently with free shipping to the USA, who I and others here have had a good experience with.

Should I just look up DryNites on eBay and he should come up?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huggies-Dry...844981?hash=item4d108839f5:g:IycAAOSwjVVV1aHh Are these it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back