How do you feel when you wear diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexual.

After this many years in diapers , I really have no feelings towards them at all really, 24/7 for 25 years they just feel normal , I don't even remember anymore what continence and underwear were .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I like the feeling of a big package when i go out on saturday night...

found myself feeling more confident for some reason, but there is a bit of sexual attraction

For me it would be stress relief along with a great deal of arousal at times. Nothing better for me than having a saggy, stinky, diaper making me waddle.

I feel comforted, sleepy, and slightly sexual, but not as much as I used to. I mainly feel sleepy. like I ran a few miles and finally sat down in the air conditioning, and handed a soft stuffed animal and a cooled blankie...

Tetra said:
After this many years in diapers , I really have no feelings towards them at all really, 24/7 for 25 years they just feel normal , I don't even remember anymore what continence and underwear were .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Same here. Wearing a nappy is just a normal occurrence now. I do like being in them though

my answer is two fold...
Part 1 - I love to wear diapers for that padded feeling but also enjoy using them for the purpose intended (i don't mess though (yet)) i love the feeling of a wet diaper between my thighs... i don't feel this is a sexual thing...
Part 2 - I love wearing pull ups which i have soaked with water, wearing a plug i enjoy a bit of sexual relief...

defo not sexual for me..........its more a comfy thing for me atm........but I do like sitting in a fresh wet one just seems to warm me up nicely.

At first it was sexual, then after awhile I noticed that diapers were fun, cute and comfortable to wear. The way I see it when I get dressed it's either boxers, briefs, or diapers. The only hard part is figuring out what diaper to wear.

In a word, it feels like home. I hate knowing where every bathroom is in every place I visit, and I hate out of order signs even more. I'd like to be 24/7, but feel that I can't right now. It would be nice to feel right with myself all the time. It feels especially right for sleeping. I wore every night for 2+ years, then took a few months off and realized how many times I have to get up at night and how much better I sleep diapered. When I combine a thick diaper with footed pajamas, I am my true self, utterly.

I feel safe and secure in diapers. Too many times I've been out in public without immediate access to a toilet and had to suffer through the anxiety of not knowing when I would be able to relieve myself. Diaper-wearing takes away that anxiety and gives me that peace of mind. I'd much rather spend hours in a wet diaper than have to hold it trying to find a bathroom. Back when I was three years old, I refused to learn to use the toilet because I wasn't ready for that change in routine. Diapers were my security blanket and I have the same feeling wearing them today. When I wake up in the middle of the night extremely drowsy and needing to relieve myself, and I let go and my diaper takes care of it, I can happily drift back to sleep.

Certainly more relaxed and care free. If I get to wet or mess myself around a female or something I will feel that sexual arousal that drives me to do this in the first place.

I find that it not only makes me move differently, as in walking. But it also mildly changes how I carry myself in general, as if a new mindset has been adopted.

Truly happy in a nappy.

A little bit sexual but as I'm getting more used to wearing it's becoming more of a comfort and stress relieving thing. Nothing beats coming home, putting on a diaper and napping for a couple hours even though I have boring adult stuff to do

I've noticed that if I go a long period without wearing them then the sexual feelings creep up but it's more of a comfort thing for me if I wear intermittently during the day or at night. I just love a nice, tight well adjusted pad to bed.

Sometimes I feel sexually aroused, but I rarely become sexually aroused. It's more of a feeling of being hyper-aware of my crotch area.

Whenever I'm wearing diapers, I feel like a silly little boy. I feel cute, I feel happy. My anxiety goes away, and I relax.

When they are dry, I feel safe and secure and comfortable. When they are wet, I feel relaxed and at ease and safe and secure and comfortable. The only thing that breaks into that feeling is needing to change so they don't leak.

I only mess my diaper when I have to treat my chronic constipation with colonic irrigation hydrotherapy , and after that happens I feel like I need to get cleaned up and shower ASAP and get into a clean diaper cause personally I think poo is icky :p Luckily, taking fiber every day keeps it so I don't have to do that very often as it's very uncomfortable, highly unpleasant and sometimes rather painful.

Sleeping in a diaper has really helped me get restful sleep. Ever since I started wearing almost 24-7, my sleep has improved dramatically. I don't toss and turn, and I don't wake up in the middle of the night to run to the bathroom. When I wake up with a wet diaper, I just smile. Waking up in a cold wet bed, having to strip the bed and sleep on a towerl and cry myself to sleep is one of my scars from childhood. Wetting the bed didn't START my desire to wear diapers, but not getting them when you need them was certainly a permanent blow to my psyche. You can never remove a scar, on your mind or on your skin, but you can sooth it. I've haven't needed them during the day since I was potty trained before I was two, but I wear them during the day anyway. Since I don't have any friends or significant others to hide them from, I can just wear them day and night and be happy.

That's why to me, diapers are comfort.

Smurfen said:
Hi

I wonder how you feel when you wear diapers. Do you feel sexual aroused about diapers or don´t you feel anything at all, do you see them as fetish objects or just as medical help against incontinence?

When I wear I feel a comfort and a belonging I guess. When I wear I totally escape from the world as I like to regress, so just totally baby time as I call it. The diapers make me feel little and safe. An essential part of my escapism from reality I guess.

Diapers alone don't excite me but have to confess that the whole scenario can excite me. Not always though as its more a lifestyle choice than a fetish for me. A means of escapism is best way for me to describe it. It's like a holiday from a stress filled world to get my diaper in baby clothes and just colour in or watch cartoons play with dolls or baby toys and just enjoy little space :)

I feel very comfortable, relaxed, safe and secure while wearing. It's also a stress reliever too. Whenever i'm wetting my diaper, I feel relaxed and secure.
It also feels like a security blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back