Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambino Introduces New Product ("Quadro" Booster)

Default Bambino Introduces New Product ("Quadro" Booster)

Our Bambino Scented Boosters are designed to help promote healthier skin by adding more absorbency to any product they’re used with (either inside another diaper or barrier proof pant). Our booster core is comprised of 50% supper absorbents. They can swell to more than 4 times its dry weight size. These pads can absorb an amazing amount of urine. We DO NOT recommend that you flood these pads even though they will hold a lot. They have been designed to aid those people that need more capacity out of there existing diaper or extra protection while sleeping on there backs or sides or are just looking to help prevent there current diaper from leaking.

The smaller Duo Pads can be placed across the front or back of the diaper to act as absorbent dam to prevent leakage. The pads work best when they are centered between the standing leg gather if the diaper has this feature.

Seems interesting, I really want to try some of these. They're scented

Quadro (Booster Pads) : Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!

Yeah, the scent is kinda appealing. But my god, can you imagine a booster in one of thier diapers?! That thing would last forever.

secretdl26

I was reading more into them and saw these facts.

"The Duo Scented Pads is 4x14 and can absorb up to 550ml of urine while the Quadro Scented Booster Pad is 6x20 and can absorb up to 850ml of urine."

Nearly a liter of urine! Holy crap that's alot!

I might have to get some of these to go with the 10 free depends I am getting tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by secretdl26 View Post
    I was reading more into them and saw these facts.

"The Duo Scented Pads is 4x14 and can absorb up to 550ml of urine while the Quadro Scented Booster Pad is 6x20 and can absorb up to 850ml of urine."

Nearly a liter of urine! Holy crap that's alot!

I might have to get some of these to go with the 10 free depends I am getting tomorrow.
    One of those pads will hold more than a whole depends.

secretdl26

Quote Originally Posted by Chillhouse View Post
    One of those pads will hold more than a whole depends.
    I know, that's why I might pay for good pads to use with free slightly crappy diapers.

annierighthurr

I was hoping for something exciting from bambino as a new release.
    That's pretty boring.
    I'm not going to pay over a dollar each for booster pads, even if they smell like baby diapers.

I knew not to get my hopes up on what their new product was going to be, although if these pads really do have the baby diaper scent, they sound worth a try. Now, they just need to add that same scent to the diapers themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized View Post
    I was hoping for something exciting from bambino as a new release.
    That's pretty boring.
    I'm not going to pay over a dollar each for booster pads, even if they smell like baby diapers.
    I was hoping for a pull-up.

*sigh*

So was I...

Yeah, the scent is kinda appealing. But my god, can you imagine a booster in one of thier diapers?! That thing would last forever.
    Oh really? Try a dry 24/7.