Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I decided to change my tired teenagery room into a more colourful littles room. I had so much crap that reminded me of my past and stuff that I just havn't thrown away! I ended up with 8 garbage bags in the end!image.jpg

I actually ended up hiding my baby stuff in plain sight! My family will hopefully accept it as my dad accepts my little side but I havn't told about the toddler bit.

image.jpg I used to hide most things under my bed! Now they are up on the shelf!

image.jpgimage.jpg if you look carefully I got my baby toys there once I remove the Wallace and grommit thing! image.jpgimage.jpg in that pandora bag, I have my pacifiers and I intend on leaving them lying around my room a bit more oftenimage.jpg

image.jpg here is where my pack of diapers is going along with boosters and bed mats! Shampoo too.
image.jpgimage.jpg if I move the ordinary soap bottle, I have my johnsons baby powder, wash, oil and lotion as well as my johnsons bubble bath!
image.jpgheres my art box where all my crayons and pencils are! I have bubbles and alphabet shapes!
image.jpg here even though you can't see it very well, I have my bottles and sippy with my baby plates and spoons and disguised as my hat scarf and gloves!image.jpg I have my underwear drawer which contains my spare diapers from the previous week, not used of course, lol! And my wipes and cream, it has my panties in but don't worry I have more than that! They are all in the wash!image.jpg my new improved cozy corner!

image.jpg and lastly my books, I got rid of my old vampire teenage books and replaced it with children's books and if I take out the books I get more toddler aged books!image.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!

I'd say if I walked in and quickly glanced around, I'd suspect abdl, but it's not screaming it loudly

Most the real baby stuff is semi hidden, ips, so it's not forcing it on anyone either...

Looks good, let us know what family thinks!

P.s. Your cat seems to be comfortable with the change :)

may I say your room looks adorable

​Interesting.

Thanks

Well dad liked my room and he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary!

it looks so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back