Thread: what's the best thing for...

Tigger

Default what's the best thing for...

Shaving bumps (ingrown hairs), ugh I got it somethin shocking, first time it's ever happened. So many pussy (as in pus not pussy as in fanny) prickly sore bumps What's the best thing for it? di I just gotta wait for it to clear up or is there anythin that will help?

I have had better luck using an electric razor rather than the blade razor. If I need to use a regular blade razor, I have found that just changing blades frequently works well for me.

Tigger

I haven't got an electric razor anyways, this isn't on my face that I got it lol.... I know I could google for it but I'd rather hear a remedy from someone that has tried it n knows it works rather than google it

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I haven't got an electric razor anyways, this isn't on my face that I got it lol.... I know I could google for it but I'd rather hear a remedy from someone that has tried it n knows it works rather than google it
    Colour me crazy, but I don't think it matters WHERE the problem exists...it's still the same problem. Ingrown hairs that cause 'bumps' after shaving. Whether they're on your face, legs, or pubic area, they will need to be treated, and the treatment will be the same!

Think "OUTSIDE THE BOX"!!!