• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good to see so many people here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam1985

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi, I am Adam and I’ve just joined.

I am UK guy of 30. I have had bedwetting problems for a lot of my life. I wet regularly until my mid teens and then after a dry period it came back a few years ago. I am now back to pretty much every night.

Not had a great deal of luck with medical treatments and have found night-time protection is the best solution. I also suffer from some urgency problems during the day, so often wear pull-ups if I don’t think I will be able to find a bathroom quickly.

Anyway it’s good to know there are others about with similar issues. From my POV the emotional side effects of this situation are the worst aspect, so sharing experiences and support is SO valuable.

Adam1985 said:

Welcome to the board! I've lurked for years but didn't make an account until recently, and found that I can actually interact with people here, instead of people just talking past each other. I think you'll find the same thing, and lots of other people in your same situation.

Your profile says you like to travel. Where have you been? I've wanted to visit the UK since high school, but have yet to make the time.

Adam1985 said:

I am UK guy of 30. I have had bedwetting problems for a lot of my life. I wet regularly until my mid teens and then after a dry period it came back a few years ago. I am now back to pretty much every night.

Not had a great deal of luck with medical treatments and have found night-time protection is the best solution. I also suffer from some urgency problems during the day, so often wear pull-ups if I don’t think I will be able to find a bathroom quickly.

Anyway it’s good to know there are others about with similar issues. From my POV the emotional side effects of this situation are the worst aspect, so sharing experiences and support is SO valuable.

Hey there, Adam. How are you?

(Heads up: I hate the name Adam. My brother is called Adam and he's a knob. So.... I have my eye on you... *views suspiciously*)

I'm sorry to hear about your bedwetting issue. I can't imagine how difficult that must have been as a kid and adolescent particularly. I'm glad to see you seem more positive about it now, and you're definitely in the right place for support :)

How's life for you? Do you work? And what do you do to relax? I'm terrible at relaxing and winding-down :(

Hope you're well, and it's always good to see another UK'er! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back