• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

*insert standard greeting statement here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyrinn

Reclusive Mole-Boy
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hello internet ABDLs, my name's Chase. I had an account here when I was young, and it helped me work through that initial confusion we all presumably have experienced. Naturally, my account was removed several years ago, due to the management making this site 18-plus, but now that I am, in fact, 18-plus, I figured I might just make an account, see what new and interesting stuff has been happening in the ABDL+ community. Ergo, introductions. I'm a pianist and creative writer, studying for my psychology PH.D, and, fairly unsurprisingly, an ABDL. I'm in a dance troupe, I do parkour and freerunning, and I create music. That's pretty much the extent of my life at a glance. I'm a pretty chill person, if anyone wants to talk about anything, feel free to message me. Otherwise, it's nice to be back.

Last edited:
Welcome back I'm new here

Hello there and welcome,
Just for we can know you more and get more familiar, can you tell a little bit about your interest or hobbies?
For me I was interested with nature activities and geocacher, my hobbies was writing and reading.
Nice to meet you, also where are you from?

AEther*

Well, I'm a pianist (and musician in general), a creative writer, martial artist, et cetera. Most of my free time is spent on music, particularly writing songs and lyrics, and training for dance and martial arts (much of which is done in ABDL attire. It's surprising what one can do while in diapers). I enjoy puzzles, like the rubix cube (my record is currently 34.4 seconds), and I play and design video games. I like performing on stage in many ways, from music to debates, and generally enjoy all things artistic. That's pretty much it for my hobbies. As for where I'm from, I'm in the cold part of the U.S.

xyrinn said:
Well, I'm a pianist (and musician in general), a creative writer, martial artist, et cetera. Most of my free time is spent on music, particularly writing songs and lyrics, and training for dance and martial arts (much of which is done in ABDL attire. It's surprising what one can do while in diapers). I enjoy puzzles, like the rubix cube (my record is currently 34.4 seconds), and I play and design video games. I like performing on stage in many ways, from music to debates, and generally enjoy all things artistic. That's pretty much it for my hobbies. As for where I'm from, I'm in the cold part of the U.S.

Hi and glad to see you've returned. I recently bought a Yamaha Avant Grand, N2 and have been having a lot of fun learning some new pieces like several of the Chopin Nocturnes as well as a number of other Romantic pieces. I also have a novel self published to Kindle and several short stories on this site.

Welcome,
I also write! I write horror/sci-fi stories! I'm going to publish one day! I hope you enjoy it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back