Economically Sound But Still Okay Product Diaper Suggestions PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitteredArtist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm low on funds, but am looking to buy some diapers after not having been able to for a good while.
I was always fond of bambinos and Snuggies/Tykables but I'm having a hard time determining most bang for my buck as far as quality/quantity.
I'll find something and feel like I can financially swing it, then shipping is horrendous.

Suggestions?
I do like a cute print if I can

Printer diapers do come at a cost. Normally $2 plus per diaper - for the good ones anyways.

All ABU diapers that I've tried are really decent, but they are about $2 per diaper.

A good, no great diaper under $2 per...Abena Abri-Form (Plastic or Cloth). A case of 56 cost me about $76, plus tax...with free ground shipping. So far, best bang for the buck!

GlitteredArtist said:
I'm low on funds, but am looking to buy some diapers after not having been able to for a good while.
I was always fond of bambinos and Snuggies/Tykables but I'm having a hard time determining most bang for my buck as far as quality/quantity.
I'll find something and feel like I can financially swing it, then shipping is horrendous.

Suggestions?
I do like a cute print if I can
I think it would help, if we were to have a price range. There's a huge world of diapers out there, different qualities, and ect.

Cloth diapers are cost saving. After the initial purchase, the only expense is washing and drying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back