Status
Not open for further replies.

HugMuffees

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I just got my new baby stuff and my first abdl diapers. I'm so happy and mixed up. I feel little again. It was scary getting the stuff mailed, but I am so happy inside. I wish I could show my face. That one was just so precious.

Is it normal to feel so tense too after your first time? I'm waiting to be growd up until the anxiety is gone..

baby me poloroid 2.jpg

baby me poloroid 3.jpg

aww what a cute baby you look like a real cutie in that

Awwww look at you you're such a little cutie!
I just wanna pinch those little cheeks~!

I've never tried true ABDL diapers nor clothing so I can't say I can answer your question, sorry :(

It's been so long since I've tried my first diaper. That memory is pretty faded. I know that I was kinda nervous. I was confused. It was a bucket of mixed emotions all rolled in to one.

What you should do is just do something that relaxes you like coloring, or some other activity that doesn't induce some sort of stress. When you do leave the adult feelings behind, only then can you experience more bliss.

HugMuffees said:
Is it normal to feel so tense too after your first time?

I think it is pretty normal. You have a lot of emotions going through your mind with your first experience: it feels good, I thought it would be better, Will someone find out, Am I crazy, etc. These are all jumbled up leading to the felling of being tense.

I believe that as to settle down on your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc time you will transform these feelings into the joy and contentment that you were probably expecting.

BabyDenise said:
I think it is pretty normal. You have a lot of emotions going through your mind with your first experience: it feels good, I thought it would be better, Will someone find out, Am I crazy, etc. These are all jumbled up leading to the felling of being tense.

I believe that as to settle down on your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc time you will transform these feelings into the joy and contentment that you were probably expecting.
That's how I felt the first time until after a few times I had a wonderful playtime

Sheepies said:
Awwww look at you you're such a little cutie!
I just wanna pinch those little cheeks~!

I've never tried true ABDL diapers nor clothing so I can't say I can answer your question, sorry :(

Blushes hehe i wouldnt mind you pinching my cheeks, even if i didnt admit it.

Yeah it feels a bit different. These diapers were so thick and crinkly compared to store brands.

Im traveling again so i cant be little till I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back