Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glancing at Others Backside

Default Glancing at Others Backside

Back when I was about five, my next door neighbor was nearly the same age as me and the only kid I knew growing up who also wore diapers. Unfortunately, we moved away after a short period of time. Prior to the internet and some early AB newsletter groups, I was convinced that I was one of the only kids in the world who wore diapers beyond the "normal" toilet training years. It probably contributed to my feelings as an outsider. The only way I could think of to disproof this was by glancing at peoples behind in public to see if I could tell they were wearing diapers. I'm not talking about a stare, but a quick glance. In all my 41 years, I have only once thought I detected someone in public wearing what could have been a diaper. This brings up something that has probably been mentioned before on this site. Unless you have a serious case of diaper sag or you are wearing a very thick diaper, most people will not notice anything unusual about you. Most people are discreet about wearing diapers. Does anyone else also have a habit of glancing at peoples backside to detect if they diapered?
    Spaz

I'm doing that constantly. I don't think I've ever seen someone with one on though. But if it's a girl with a skirt on, I'll take that *likes skirts*

Depends mostly on their gender, although I'm not sure if it's to check out if she's wearing a diaper or not. :P

I mean, obviously if I saw something, I'm ore than likely notice. But I don't think I look particularly just to see if they're wearing diapers, usually it's more because she's good looking

secretdl26

I can't say that I haven't glanced over at someone who might have been wearing, but I don't really make it a point to look for diapers. Or looking at other's backsides that often.

Honestly, I never thought "Is s/he wearing a diaper?" at some random person and tried to glance, unless it was really obvious, which that's never happened.

But I felt the same way when I was little. I thought I was the only one in the world who wanted to wear diapers at age 10.

kitty0230

I used to do that all the time, Never detected a diaper, though I have caught a good look up a few skirts.

I'm picturing that in my head and I don't think staring at rear ends for diapers is going to work too well. With the way fashions are (thin diapers, big pants), it's just too hard to see diapers to begin with. Did I mention staring at peoples' butts might be considered weird?

If you actually were to do that for a while, you'd see a lot more than diapers. (boxers, briefs, and thongs...)

lol I used to do it but I started to creep myself out I know my intentions weren't bad but lol im paranoid about someone watching what im doing >.>; lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    Back when I was about five, my next door neighbor was nearly the same age as me and the only kid I knew growing up who also wore diapers. Unfortunately, we moved away after a short period of time. Prior to the internet and some early AB newsletter groups, I was convinced that I was one of the only kids in the world who wore diapers beyond the "normal" toilet training years. It probably contributed to my feelings as an outsider. The only way I could think of to disproof this was by glancing at peoples behind in public to see if I could tell they were wearing diapers. I'm not talking about a stare, but a quick glance. In all my 41 years, I have only once thought I detected someone in public wearing what could have been a diaper. This brings up something that has probably been mentioned before on this site. Unless you have a serious case of diaper sag or you are wearing a very thick diaper, most people will not notice anything unusual about you. Most people are discreet about wearing diapers. Does anyone else also have a habit of glancing at peoples backside to detect if they diapered?
    Spaz

I never really did that until I began to wear them for my little, um, problems. After that, I was really self conscious about it, and I would look at others butts to see what they normally look like, and then compare mine to theirs, but mine always seems to look much bigger. I also noticed that the guys who wear those baggy pants and shirts could be wearing just about anything underneath.

I've also noticed that some overweight people will wear extra large clothes to hide their bulges, and so I now wear over sized Tee shirts and pants 2 sizes too big to cover my diapers and plastic pants. I look like one of those guys that are skinny all over except for their butt.

But I haven't ever seen anyone else that I thought was wearing a diaper, except for small kids of course.

I am also one that is checking out other peoples backsides looking for fellow diaper wearers. This tends to be a bit easier during the summer than the winter though. Like me most people go around in thinner and less clothes to keep cool.