Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I found that going to going to bed at 10 o'clock and waking up at 7:30 makes me feel like a child waking up from a good nights sleep and going to bed at 10 and having a strict bedtime is a good way to feel little and make sure I get all the sleep I need and wake up in time for college. Plus it's great on days off, you get to play more! It really feels childlike to wake up early because I always woke up at 8 o'clock When I was about 8 years old!

Any body experience this or go to bed early every night.

P.s. Lie ins are for squares and lazy people!

Well if I go to be early I usually end up with a wet diaper with out knowing I've done it , I would wake up at 2-3am to a swelled diaper

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do! I go to bed at about 8-8:30 and im up at 4:30!

hehe i normally go to bed at 11.30pm and wake up at 7++am hehe feels good to be up early :)

I'm normally asleep by 9:00p or 10:00p at the latest, and up at 5:30a almost every day! Sleep is wonderful, and waking up feeling refreshed is the perfect way to start the day.

I've been going to bed around 10:30-11:00 pm and waking up around 6:30-7:00 am. It's a nice change of pace. Doesn't make me feel little per se, but I feel more tranquil and assertive than burning the midnight oil, going to be late and waking up late. When that happens, I have all this nervous energy that I need to burn through.

Hee,hee my bed time is 9:00 and I have 9 hours. I also like to have 2 hours nap.
I gess I need to sleep lots and lots.

I also found going to bed in a little head space is so much nicer and when you wack up I am still in that head space but some how it is also easier to come back up.

Well it is for me anyway.

Me too! I have been going to bed around 10-11 pm in the last 4 or so months and it's great!

It does make me feel little! But also happier and healthier to just wake up and see the sun coming up and having lots of time to prepare to go to work.

I used to never go to sleep before midnight, but now I don't understand why I did that, I feel so much better sleeping and waking up earlier.

I go to bed between 8:30p-9:00p up at 4a every morning and very soggy diapers but yes I do feel refreshed and recharged ready to conquer the work day.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back