Not open for further replies.

BabyWaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I am wearing Goodnites girls L/XL and they are quite cute. Some of their designs are not my taste and kinda tacky in my opinion. They aren't very thick but that's understandable as they are for children bladders and they are just pull up style.
Does anyone have any tips for using these? Any comments? Any things to look out for?
I am new to this but I am excited to try some abdl diapers but it's hard in my situation right now.

Put a pinholed baby diaper inside such as pampers size 6 for extra absorbency and bulk.

The sides on the goodnites/drynites seem to tear too easy. You can staple them and then stick tape over the sharp part of the staples.

One advice would be to not flood them. If you go slowly, several times, they will absorb quite well, maybe more than one could think at first.

Mickael75 said:
One advice would be to not flood them. If you go slowly, several times, they will absorb quite well, maybe more than one could think at first.

I agree with this. Just go in little spurts at a time. I've done that in depends diapers and they hold forever that way.

CalicoSky said:
I agree with this. Just go in little spurts at a time. I've done that in depends diapers and they hold forever that way.

Yes indeed, it actually works with all diapers, and even more with GoodNites. Always Discreet underwear cope better with faster wettings for instance (probably due to better leak guards and bigger padding area).

Thank you guys that's really helpful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back