• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi diaper lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvsBoy87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hi I'm new here and would like to make some new friends in this community

Hello there and welcome,
for we can know more about you, can you tell more about yourself such your interest or hobbies, my interest is nature activities and geocacher, my hobbies was reading, writing and sometimes cook.
Nice to meet you!

AEther*

For hobbies I like to play horseshoes, race rc cars, expand my diaper collection and sometimes play video games. As you already know I like diapers. I like onesies I have a big collection of stuffed animals including hello kitty. If you would like to know more feel free to ask I'm a open book :)

- - - Updated - - -

I like your quote by the way

IdSlipPeLover said:
For hobbies I like to play horseshoes, race rc cars, expand my diaper collection and sometimes play video games. As you already know I like diapers. I like onesies I have a big collection of stuffed animals including hello kitty. If you would like to know more feel free to ask I'm a open book :)

- - - Updated - - -

I like your quote by the way

Hi and welcome to the site. I used to play horseshoes many years ago, but it was always fun.

I love playing horseshoes I'm not the best at it but I try my hardest I average about 12 ringers per 3 games

IdSlipPeLover said:
Hi I'm new here and would like to make some new friends in this community

Hi and welcome! I'm new here and looking to make friends as well :)

Hello there and welcome to the group!

It is nice to meet you all and I look forward to sharing stories and thoughts with all of you

Hello and welcome! We are already friends but i'm trying to post more so I can get promoted. Then I can PM my friends

I have been doing the same bud. It would be pretty cool to talk to other people about this

Horseshoes? Dang now that sounds like work not fun!! I currently have three horses I have to get shod before using them during roundup! You have no idea how much of a physical workout it is to shoe horses!! It is much harder than you would think!

Oh but that isn't the horseshoes you are talking about. :smile1:

But seriously, welcome to the site here. I think you will find a lot of friends here if you seek to be part of the community and participate here. You truly are among friends, and I hope that you may feel that right off. This is a special place where you can be who you truly are and find others who are similar to you.

Welcome to ADISC.

TeddyBearCowboy said:
Horseshoes? Dang now that sounds like work not fun!! I currently have three horses I have to get shod before using them during roundup! You have no idea how much of a physical workout it is to shoe horses!! It is much harder than you would think!

Oh but that isn't the horseshoes you are talking about. :smile1:

But seriously, welcome to the site here. I think you will find a lot of friends here if you seek to be part of the community and participate here. You truly are among friends, and I hope that you may feel that right off. This is a special place where you can be who you truly are and find others who are similar to you.

Welcome to ADISC.

First off I would like to say I love your name on here I personally have a Ted teddy bear so just your name hits home lol. I have never shoed a horse before but I can imagine it's not easy. I have played horseshoes for about 5 years on and off and average around 14 ringers per 3 games I'm not the best or the worst but I'll bet I'm the only one out there playing the game with a diaper on ;)

Hello friend. Welcome to our forum. As you may know, I am new here, like you, but I am already enjoing being here, and you will, as well. By the way, you would beat me at horseshoe game, hands down. I played a little, when I were in school. I wished I had a horse, specially if it were a mare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back