Does anyone else get anger issues if they don't go into littlespace for a long time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi! I have been off this scene for quite a while but I am kind of back now haha..

So since I have been off this scene and not going into littlespace, I went from being really calm and cute and nice to be around to being a complete nightmare and full of anger.. It's like littlespace calmed me down and when I stopped being little everything got to me and made me angry.. and I have been scaring people, because when I get angry, I really lose it and I can be really unpredictable because I don't think before I do anything.

Do you think this is because I haven't been going into littlespace? does anyone else get anger issues if they don't regress for a long time?

I'm like a toddler who hasn't missed their nap, but its a constant thing at the moment :(

Hi and wellcome back

I was wondering how long it was going to take you to get your happy thought back.

There is more to it than just spending time in little space.

Anger comes form fear. Fear of loss or fear of not having.

Real regression therapy done with a trained therapyist, can help but this much more than age playing or spending time in little head space. That will relax you but not tacial the root cause of your anger.

I been through therapy which help me loads.

Hope that is of some help.

And its the second star to the right.

P.S are you going to Pick and mix?

Sisi

I am like that myself I get grumpy or sad if I havn't played in a long time, I am seeing a therapist to get over my root cause of anger which is my emotional abuse by my mother and her loss. I have been angry my whole life proberly from bottling it all up throughout my life

I tend to throw more tantrums and overall be in a much worse mental frame of mind when I am not being a baby.

sisi said:

Hi and wellcome back

I was wondering how long it was going to take you to get your happy thought back.

There is more to it than just spending time in little space.

Anger comes form fear. Fear of loss or fear of not having.

Real regression therapy done with a trained therapyist, can help but this much more than age playing or spending time in little head space. That will relax you but not tacial the root cause of your anger.

I been through therapy which help me loads.

Hope that is of some help.

And its the second star to the right.

P.S are you going to Pick and mix?

Sisi

Thank you ^_^ I am going to try to go to pix and mix.. I should be sorted out by then.. Yeah I got my happy back by getting rid of my ex and finding a real daddy, who is amazing, you have to meet him :D He's constantly telling me not to be a brat though.. meanie :( and wants me to drink out of sippy cups because I have dropped every drink he has ever gave me on his floor.. oops!

Second star to the right, got it! :D Our little group will have to meet up again sometime :)

- - - Updated - - -

sisi said:

You could always try Primal Scream therapy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1m9hWTvLgA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Let's get together and throngh one big toddlerism.

Hee, hee

This sounds like fun! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Angelic said:
I am like that myself I get grumpy or sad if I havn't played in a long time, I am seeing a therapist to get over my root cause of anger which is my emotional abuse by my mother and her loss. I have been angry my whole life proberly from bottling it all up throughout my life

I should probably do that!

- - - Updated - - -

teddybearbaby85 said:
I tend to throw more tantrums and overall be in a much worse mental frame of mind when I am not being a baby.

I am selective in littlespace, I go off it but I recently found out I get angry if I do.. Though I do feel better after a nap haha

If I don't get littlespace time I do get way more irritable and stressed, I've noticed

I've always been into ABDL but didn't have a name for it and started really accepting this part of me around July or so.

Before that, I was extremely bitter and nasty to other people because of pent up frustration from a recent accident that left me unable to walk for 5 months and cost me my job, independence, and ability to move out of my parents' house. The worst part is I was fully aware I was being horrible but no matter how hard I tried, I kept spiraling further and further out of control.

If I didn't realize this part of me and didn't use toys and diapers for stress management and find this wonderful community, I don't know what would have happened. I would have suicidal thoughts, anxiety attacks, severe depression, and even strongly wanted to pick up dangerous substances like alcohol or cigarettes for something, anything to provide an escape of some kind.

This lifestyle, even though I only practice it occasionally has made a mountain of difference. I'm no longer nasty to the people around me nor have suicidal thoughts any more. And I don't want to abuse drugs for an escape because I finally found one. I still have depression and anxiety, but to a much less debilitating degree. And I owe that to finding this community and finally embracing who I really am.

Sorry for venting.

If I am in a mode where I am stressed, it leads to general anger and irritability.
Littlespace completely eliminates any outside world stress.

So - For me at least, Littlespace counters the stress of reality but a lack thereof does not cause said stress.

Having returned after a long time dealing with this on my own: Yes, being deprived of littlespace has and will continue to feed my anger issues/depression/whathaveyou. I think a good healthy amount of "you time" is the best cure for anger issues.

Not really angry but sad and kind of detached from myself..I need my little self to come out once in a while.

I don't get angry, more like cranky. Not even from not being able to regress, just over the course of a long time. I am a positive person and have to be for work. It does take a toll on you after a while, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back