Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
im just looking for a cheap but good quality diapers

I just bought not too long ago Equate diapers. You can get them at Walmart but I got a pack of 20 for $11

They are pretty soft and can hold a fair bit! Just the sides aren't really stretchy

"Cheap" is pretty subjective. Can you give us an idea of budget? Generally it is always cheaper to buy by the case if you're able to get, store, and hide that much.

Dashsanta said:
I just bought not too long ago Equate diapers. You can get them at Walmart but I got a pack of 20 for $11

They are pretty soft and can hold a fair bit! Just the sides aren't really stretchy
I live in the uk

- - - Updated - - -

MolicareMan said:
"Cheap" is pretty subjective. Can you give us an idea of budget? Generally it is always cheaper to buy by the case if you're able to get, store, and hide that much.
well I don't have a budget I just want to find some that are good quality but also cheep

I'll have to defer to other folks that are actually living in the UK. Sorry.

Any big-store branded brief would be your cheapest best.
Most big chain stores have a brand that is unique and discounted to them.
Equate at Walmart is cheap.
Life Brand at SDM is cheap.
No name at Nofrills is cheap.

Find what is the resident brand at your nearest big-box store and buy those.

icklespace said:
I live in the uk

- - - Updated - - -

well I don't have a budget I just want to find some that are good quality but also cheep

ID slip expert super medium are CHEAP

Fairly thick,plastic backed and got 2x packs of 28(56 total) for £30 including postage off nappies r us via ebay.

icklespace said:
im just looking for a cheap but good quality diapers

There are a lot of "here's three, pick two" groups of varying popularty, but "good/fast/cheap, pick TWO" probably most closely applies here.

(considering how long I wait for my orders from china lately, they seem to have the cheap figured out, but I still wonder about the good)

- - - Updated - - -

yurguardianangel said:
ID slip expert super medium are CHEAP

Fairly thick,plastic backed and got 2x packs of 28(56 total) for £30 including postage off nappies r us via ebay.

wearing one of those now actiually, I think these will be my new wear-to-work diaper. Capacity is surprisingly good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back