• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Overworked Writer and Fuzzy Creature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Greetings!

My name is Leo. I wear a number of hats: fiction writer, columnist, songwriter, musician, marketer and improv/stand-up comedian. I run a small business and occasionally indulge in this wonderfully peculiar interest. Also I may be a talking lion -- or at least hairy enough to legally be considered one.

ADISC.org is one site I haven't been active on. Since the community appears relatively normal and collectively not interested in getting into my pants every five minutes, I feel welcome already.

I've been part of the AB/DL community since I was 14 (1998), so I've been around for approximately 20 years. For that period, I've written countless AB/DL-related short stories and columns.

Thank you for being an inclusive community. Can't wait to contribute!

Hello there and welcome,
You said song so what's type of song you like?, for me I was interested with jazz and slow rock song, my hobbies was writing, reading, and sometimes cooking.
Nice to meet you here,

AEther*

I like pop rock, alternative rock and folk.

Nice to meet you too, AEther.

Welcome to ADISC!

If you have looked around, I'm sure you have seen our Story forum. We're looking forward to reading some of your stories.

LeoLeo said:
I like pop rock, alternative rock and folk.

Nice to meet you too, AEther.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm an older member, but also a professional musician and a would be writer. I have several stories on this site. I started writing a scary story for October a number of years ago and try to churn one out each year. I also have a novel self published on Kindle.

I'm a classically train church musician with my major in organ performance though I play a lot more keyboard and piano these days. I also played in a very good rock/cover band for 15 years. We played for audiences as large as 20,000 at the Garlic Festival, a big event in central Virginia. Lots of fun!

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm an older member, but also a professional musician and a would be writer. I have several stories on this site. I started writing a scary story for October a number of years ago and try to churn one out each year. I also have a novel self published on Kindle.

I'm a classically train church musician with my major in organ performance though I play a lot more keyboard and piano these days. I also played in a very good rock/cover band for 15 years. We played for audiences as large as 20,000 at the Garlic Festival, a big event in central Virginia. Lots of fun!

Very cool! In California, we have a similar event called the Gilroy Garlic Festival, but it doesn't have a draw like the Garlic Festival in Virginia. Lots of garlic events. I'm getting heartburn just thinking about it.

Haha....yeah, I stayed away from the garlic. They also charged five bucks for a small Coke. We learned to bring our own drinks. The food that was out there....now that was another matter. It was worth the few bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back