Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I noticed that now I enlarged my pacifiers and have them longer teats that I fall asleep with them a lot better and feel so much real and like I did have as a baby. It always puts me in little space and I could suck on them for hours! What did it feel like for you to convert from a baby size teat to one that fits in your mouth.

But I sometimes sets off a gag reflex with me not being used to bigger teats!

I want to get an adult sized one but I'm unsure of which one and where to get it. I know about the Nuk 5 and a couple others but I don't like ordering from unknown (to me) places.

I hope Abuniverse gets pacifiers soon. I know they just released their onesies not that long ago and the preschool diapers just came out.

I still have a baby one

Angelic said:
I noticed that now I enlarged my pacifiers and have them longer teats that I fall asleep with them a lot better and feel so much real and like I did have as a baby. It always puts me in little space and I could suck on them for hours! What did it feel like for you to convert from a baby size teat to one that fits in your mouth.

But I sometimes sets off a gag reflex with me not being used to bigger teats!
I never really got into baby pacifiers. I bought the largest one they had and it just didn't feel right. And I was never able to get the sucking reflex (you know, that rhythmic, unconscious, gentle sucking motion) to work. It was too much effort and it made my mouth sore.

I have a NUK-5 now and I can get the reflex sucking to work but I think it's still too short to fit comfortably in my mouth. It also falls out of my mouth at night. I also think the bulb is also too small.

I have a theory about pacifiers that the bulb of the pacifier should rest in that indentation in the roof of your mouth. Put your thumb in your mouth and notice where it rests, right in the indentation.

The NUK-5 has a 2 inch teat. I'm thinking that the NUK-7, with a 2.2 inch teat would be better for me.

Obviously everyone can have different preferences but my perfect pacifier would allow me to unconsciously suck and not fall out of my mouth.

As for falling out, you could always strap it in, but then it might start feeling way too "adult", especially for little time.

For me the whole notion of using a pacifier is not babyish at all I myself have used them since I was a child for me they actually promote healthy sleep much like diapers do, whilst I don't want to encourage anyone to do anything inappropriate I feel that something that makes you feel relaxed at night should not be viewed as a negitive thing, I snore a lot and for me pacifiers help to alleviate the problem in some part and I know most people would probably disagree with me but for me diapers and pacifiers should be made less stigmitized items because they are not just for babies any more.

I will never judge anyone who is like me who feels that using these products helps enhance their lives in fact I am hopefully going into care next year, see my previous blog for more details.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Can someone link me to a place where I can get a method on how to enlarge a paci?
I have some Nuk 5 & 6's coming in tomorrow but I'm interested to experiment with my baby ones.

I didn't get a link, I invented it by chopping the teat off one baby paci and sewing it onto a paci that has matching tears

I have a paci, and used it to relax, I just decided to try a bottle and use it every night with water, which also adds to my hydration

I ended experiments with baby pacis. Now I use adult sized teats.

I would love to try an adult size paci. I just don't know if it would work for me. My mom didn't believe in pacifiers so I never had one as a baby. Still, the suckling might put me in little space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back