• same as wearing

21 26.25%
  • more than wearing

5 6.25%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Enjoyment of buying

kitty0230

Default Enjoyment of buying

Do any of you guys enjoy buying diapers as much as if not more than the wearing of diapers. I do and I was wondering if I am alone

Haha, I'm quite the opposite. I think we could make a team. I'll give you money to buy my diapers and I'll wear 'em. XD

Lol, I just like wearing them a lot more. Buying them is rather stressful.

kitty0230

Then you should have put no, as in no I don't like buying. But I enjoy the adventure and mystery of buying, then learning whether or not I bought a good diaper.

I've never liked buying, it makes me really nervous. Sometimes when I'd go into the store with the sole purpose of buying, I'd come out empty handed because my nerves got the best of me. That's a large portion of the reason why I have them delivered now, that and you can get better brands than in stores.

I like buying in a different way. Well I like seeing all the different diapers, but actually paying for them is nervewracking/exciting (lol, a spelling suggestion for "nervewracking" on Firefox is "meatpacking").

When I buy, the adrenaline rush and anxiety is stressful, but once I've made the purchase I end up rather happy and proud of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shu View Post
    When I buy, the adrenaline rush and anxiety is stressful, but once I've made the purchase I end up rather happy and proud of myself.
    My thoughts exactly.

annierighthurr

Yes!!!!
    It's nice to find somebody who feels the same way... lol most people hate buying. To me buying is really exciting. Sometimes I buy a pack of diapers just for that excitement, not even because I need them.

=P

kitty0230

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotized View Post
    Yes!!!!
    It's nice to find somebody who feels the same way... lol most people hate buying. To me buying is really exciting. Sometimes I buy a pack of diapers just for that excitement, not even because I need them.

=P
    I Just wasted $18.36 that way. Thats what prompted me to open this thread.

I do enjoy buying, i buy in several different ways and each way i enjoy for different reasons:

1. I have a friend about 5 mile away from me who i buy them from, i normally buy them using Cigarettes.

10Pack - 5
    20Pack - 10
    40 2x 20 Packs - 21 (Tena Slip maxi pack)

I buy them with cigarettes because he does smoke and prefers this to me just giving him money, but anyway, i enjoy this method because i now have known him for about 3 years and he is a friend, so i normally go around their for a couple of hours or half a day (padded) and we just chat chill out on the computer e.t.c, and at the end of it i take away a supply od diapers that will last me normally a couple of weeks or more depending on how many i get from him. He also lets me order stuff such as a footed sleeper or plastic pants e.t.c to his hosue as i have nosey neigbours and am out at work during the day.

2. Online - Buying online is always fun because i can spend hours browsing and seeing what i havent tried and can get some good bargains.

3. In the shop, although i find in the uk shops not alot of places sell proper adult diapers (only the pull up thin ones that i cant stand), but their is a shop about 15miles from me that sells then, i dont go here that often as it is more of a inconvenience, but i do enjoy it, it gives me a buzz. I also fairly often buy pampers baby diapers as boosters which is also fun, i did get the comment from the lady that served me saying " I hope their not for you are they" i went bright red and said " I hope not". But that was a one off and normally i dont get any questions or looks.