Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers online?

Default Diapers online?

I know there are probly tons of thease.

But I think I have discovered a way to get diapers online. But that is not what this topic is on.

What are the best ones? How much are they? How think are they? How easy are they to hide in pakage and when wearing?

love to hear back from yall.

Sorry for probaly reposting somone elses thread.

there really is no "best diaper" it all depends on what your preferences are. Look around all the websites (so friekin many!)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Have a look here and then see if you still have any questions:

http://www.adisc.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

What should I look up, I agree that there are way to freakin many! What does everyone recommend?

I really like Tranquility ATNs. The company I buy them from online is called NorthShore Care. I ordered them, and they were at my door within 2 days. They came in a plain cardboard box, with only one marking which said Samela, INC. I highly reccommend both this diaper (ATN) and this company.

Tigger

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_d View Post
    What should I look up, I agree that there are way to freakin many! What does everyone recommend?
    "How do I get diapers, How do I hide diapers" There are links to the right on the front page...

What are the best ones? How much are they? How think are they? How easy are they to hide in pakage and when wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Have a look here and then see if you still have any questions:

http://www.adisc.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
    Actually that link is a bit broad...considering the question. I'd try the link to Diaper Reviews specifically, although at the moment there appear to be only two reviews there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    "How do I get diapers, How do I hide diapers" There are links to the right on the front page...
    But that's not what he's asking...he's asking WHAT DIAPERS SHOULD I BUY? He's looking for reviews and recommendations...so the topic he should be looking at is "Diaper Reviews" or "Diaper Brands"

Although another option, since there isn't a lot of information in either of those two links, might be to order "sample packs" of different brands to see what you like best. Granted, per diaper, a sample pack is more expensive, but it's cheaper, in the long run, than purchasing a package or case of diapers on someone else's recommendation that you just do not like!

No two people are the same size and shape, nor do any two people necessarily like all the same things about a specific diaper. Of course, there's also the well known fact that no two people will give the same opinion on any given topic (be it diapers or anything else). So "reviews" while giving some idea of an item, are just personal opinions of said item.

I think I'd go with sample packs, if it was me.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post

Actually that link is a bit broad...considering the question. I'd try the link to Diaper Reviews specifically, although at the moment there appear to be only two reviews there.

But that's not what he's asking...he's asking WHAT DIAPERS SHOULD I BUY? He's looking for reviews and recommendations...so the topic he should be looking at is "Diaper Reviews" or "Diaper Brands"

Although another option, since there isn't a lot of information in either of those two links, might be to order "sample packs" of different brands to see what you like best. Granted, per diaper, a sample pack is more expensive, but it's cheaper, in the long run, than purchasing a package or case of diapers on someone else's recommendation that you just do not like!

No two people are the same size and shape, nor do any two people necessarily like all the same things about a specific diaper. Of course, there's also the well known fact that no two people will give the same opinion on any given topic (be it diapers or anything else). So "reviews" while giving some idea of an item, are just personal opinions of said item.

I think I'd go with sample packs, if it was me.
    lol thnaks for clearing up, alot of what everyone said.

So now the question becomes how do I go about ordering Sample packs?

And while we are on this can I use a pre-paid debit card to order online?

Tigger

you can get samples free from the depend and tena websites and they come fairly quick. If in the US probably free samples from a few others too