PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
So as of recent I have thought about attempting to step back into imagination. Now I my self still have a very little imagination. I personally have a ton of time. It has perked my intrest as of recent to possibly go back and possibly explore using my imagination once again as a child. Some might call this regressing. How ever I am not one to call it that. I will call it what it is. Playing. I personally love to wear diapers and have for many years at most wearing for a week straight.

I do not see my self as a baby but see my self as some one who enjoys toys for 6 - 12 yr olds. It is something I just enjoy. How ever I love to endulgde in diapers pacis and onsies and footies.

My main focus for this post was to ask. What do you feel is the best way to get started in to getting my mind set to let my imagination run free. I feel as if it something I can do and should not be that hard. I am sure once I get into the habbit I will be able to do it with out to much effort.

I think the hardest thing for me will be to get over the stigma you get growing up of which makes you lose that imagination in the first place. Well at least dampen it.

Let me know what you guys think I should do and how you feel I should go about it.

PS
This I think is my first post under the ab section!

First off, I think you're making a mistake even believing that adults aren't allowed to have imagination. Adults can play, and come up with stories and fun ideas all the time, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

As far as getting into imagination for ageplay, I'd suggest something creative. Start out by writing a short story and then start acting it out. Or get some crayons and start drawing a picture and start filling in more and more details of the picture until an idea for play starts to come to you and you feel younger.

Doing crafty things might be useful...like painting, or just building funny stuff with colored blocks :)

ArchieRoni said:
First off, I think you're making a mistake even believing that adults aren't allowed to have imagination. Adults can play, and come up with stories and fun ideas all the time, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

As far as getting into imagination for ageplay, I'd suggest something creative. Start out by writing a short story and then start acting it out. Or get some crayons and start drawing a picture and start filling in more and more details of the picture until an idea for play starts to come to you and you feel younger.

About the adults not having imagination. I totally get you. I mean more of in a innocent kind of way like a kid. You usually never see that in a adult. How ever screw them I do what I want. I break that mold haha!

As far as your idea for "ageplay" I like your ideas but I am not a guy for short story writing and acting. I would prefer to come up with what ever it is on a whim. A kid doesn't act out things. He is the thing haha. Although this may be a good idea for others. I do not feel it suits what I am going for.

Also I am not a huge fan of drawing or coloring. I really never have been haha.

magnolia said:
Doing crafty things might be useful...like painting, or just building funny stuff with colored blocks :)

Painting funny enough was something I always enjoyed as a kid but never found it to trigger my imagination. As for building stuff with colored blocks. That sir is a good idea. I could build something and then mess around with it later on. Lots of ideas come to mind with that idea. Thanks.

I am still looking for more ideas btw. It is odd I feel as if I have forgotten what I did as a kid to make me that kid haha. Hopefully after exploring this part of me it will become easier and easier to just delv into this mind set and allow for more fun experiances the more I do it!

PaSS said:
As far as your idea for "ageplay" I like your ideas but I am not a guy for short story writing and acting. I would prefer to come up with what ever it is on a whim. A kid doesn't act out things. He is the thing haha. Although this may be a good idea for others. I do not feel it suits what I am going for.

Also I am not a huge fan of drawing or coloring. I really never have been haha.

Painting funny enough was something I always enjoyed as a kid but never found it to trigger my imagination. As for building stuff with colored blocks. That sir is a good idea. I could build something and then mess around with it later on. Lots of ideas come to mind with that idea. Thanks.

I am still looking for more ideas btw. It is odd I feel as if I have forgotten what I did as a kid to make me that kid haha. Hopefully after exploring this part of me it will become easier and easier to just delv into this mind set and allow for more fun experiances the more I do it!

I think all of these are just examples. The trick is to find something that inspires you. Try blocks for sure. Maybe a train set or toy cars or trucks as well? Think about what sorts of toys make you feel excited and look for those, then you can use them as a space to play make believe.

Hi and welcome.

I can only tell you about mine journey. Giving my self permission to play seem to lead me into a head space what I understand as little space.

One of the things I like to play is ageplay. Thinking about a point in my time line and go back to that point. Wich I understand as regression.

But just playing is not regressing to a point on your life time line. I have had therapy to do regression and it is not something that sound be done if you are unsure what you are doing.

Age playing is letting your self play as a child.

Playing with toys really depends what you are into I like making thinks and art. But building blocks may not be your thing.

I sergeant that you do what ever your inerchild won't to be doing.

And remember the only rolls are the one you give your self. It ok to go over the lines and paint in a different colour you won't. Just don't let the big you stop the little you.

Hope this helps. And you not more confused.

Let us know who it goes.

Thanks

Sisi

sisi said:

Hi and welcome.

I can only tell you about mine journey. Giving my self permission to play seem to lead me into a head space what I understand as little space.

One of the things I like to play is ageplay. Thinking about a point in my time line and go back to that point. Wich I understand as regression.

But just playing is not regressing to a point on your life time line. I have had therapy to do regression and it is not something that sound be done if you are unsure what you are doing.

Age playing is letting your self play as a child.

Playing with toys really depends what you are into I like making thinks and art. But building blocks may not be your thing.

I sergeant that you do what ever your inerchild won't to be doing.

And remember the only rolls are the one you give your self. It ok to go over the lines and paint in a different colour you won't. Just don't let the big you stop the little you.

Hope this helps. And you not more confused.

Let us know who it goes.

Thanks

Sisi

I get what you mean. I just hate labels. Labeling something age play for me is in my eyes of saying we are doing this. I honestly just want this to be apart of my life as something I try to do on a some what normal basis haha. Any ways your post makes plenty of sense and I understand what you are getting across.

I guess trial and error is just part of getting back into it and learning what works for you and see what spark starts that fire and keep throwing wood in to grow the passion for it.

Hee, hee.

Yes I don't like Labels it selly but me have to call things something. Little covers such a wide range. ABDL Little Boy. fits me the best.

I don't really know what else to name the way I fell on the inside. I don't see my self as a baby and I wear Diapers just so if fell more happer but I don't love them.

I just really like being a 4 year old.

Really hope you find your happy thoughts and you join us in the tree house.

Hee, hee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back