So Little Pawz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dy1anD1aper5

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I simply slept in a little Pawz and woke up in a Simple. I reaaaally need the ink on the Little Pawz to stay on the diaper and not my sheets.

wow. never heard of that happening.... so the outside of the diaper got wet somehow and the ink ran/bled/transferred?

Happened before on cheapy mydiaper brand,had the dye on my boxers, luckily they were grey but still....

I will have to test that out when I get home. I've never known a diaper print to bleed, but I've heard of it happening before on cheap brands.

ABU has cautioned in the past that the print on the space and little pawz is printed on the outside of the diaper. Normal wetness shouldn't effect the print however they have stated that petroleum based products such as lotions, gels, baby oil will cause the ink to simply wipe off. I had this happen when i was outside in just a diaper and sprayed bug spray on my legs and the ink literally started dripping off the diaper for a few minutes until the ink had re-dried.

Not sure if the above fits your situation but this might shed some light.

well I guess that clearly reminds us all that diapers are intended to be wet on the inside and not the outside

babyblueblanket said:
ABU has cautioned in the past that the print on the space and little pawz is printed on the outside of the diaper.

I'm reasonably sure that the space is printed on the inside of the diaper as I heard a podcast about an issue with their first run being misprinted.

The Little pawz and lavender however have a warning on the website about being externally printed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back