• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorewriter93

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone,

I'm gonna start by saying I'm honestly kind of nervous to be here, but I am looking forward to talking with other people who share this secret that I once thought I was alone with. I have been a DL for probably close to a year now, but until today I was constantly trying to fight who I am. Today something in me had enough of the battle, and for the first time I really embraced my diaper loving side.

I'll share the story now. For months now I have wondered what it would be like to wear diapers again, and numerous times have walked into stores considering buying some, but would always end up chickening out. Today however, I googled "How to get over the nerves of buying diapers in store," and a forum from this site was the first link. The things I read are what led me to a CVS, where after 20 minutes of nervously pacing around the store, I bought my first pack, acting embarrassed and telling the cashier they were for a friend's grandparent. The reaction of understanding of why a 23 year old man was supposedly buying them (we all know the real reason) has boosted my confidence to do this again next time I need them.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to truly finding out I am not alone, and chatting with more DL's about this great secret we share.:)

Hello scorewriter93and welcome to the group.

Very nice story. Gaining understanding and control of the situation is easily obtained here.

So that we can get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi Scorewriter93, and welcome to the secret club. So many of us here had that same experience, thinking we were alone, only to learn we are not. Congratulations on finally having the courage to make the first purchase. Depending on your privacy situation, you might try ordering diapers online next time, and having them delivered to your home. Saves you the embarrassment at the register, and you can generally find superior diapers than store bought brands. Any interest in other babyish stuff? Don't be shy. Jump into the forums. You will find plenty of support here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back