Want to see a true baby diaper in adult sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you that if pampers made a baby diaper for adults it would be a good idea because there are more and more disabled people who require diapers so they can live there normal lives to the fullest, because I am one of them alright I might not be in a wheelchair but I think it's about time the big manufacturers made adult versions of their best selling products, I grew up wearing pampers baby dry toddler plus diapers in the early 1980's as I had to wear them for the first three years of my life, now 35+ years later as an adult I have a urge to wear them again the best alternative is currently ABU super-dry kids or Cuddlz and Bambino classico (plain) or ABU simple (plain diapers).

I think maybe if the companies such as pampers cant make them anymore than its about time someone came up with a company that could make a decent quality retro adult diaper possibly a copy of the 1980's pampers/huggies diapers I am many more people wore as children as long as it was at a decent price and had better absorbancy than the original ones did in there time.

I don't want to encourage people to wear diapers unless they have medical conditions or disabilities like myself and I am against all forms of stigmatization of people who have not got the choice but to wear these products what I mean is if babies don't get stigma because it is deamed acceptable than why should people like you or I who have to do what ever they can to get by in life and it's to this end that I support a web page and campaign against stigma on http://www.wearing-adult-diapers.com

Just some of my random thoughts, although if you agree than let me know by replying to this blog.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Last edited:
There's more to it than just a fear of business repercussions. Our adult bodies simply are not shaped the same way as a baby. If a baby diaper was directly upscaled, it would not fit us probably. If it were modified to fit right, it would not be much different than the abdl diapers we already have.

MolicareMan said:
There's more to it than just a fear of business repercussions. Our adult bodies simply are not shaped the same way as a baby. If a baby diaper was directly upscaled, it would not fit us probably. If it were modified to fit right, it would not be much different than the abdl diapers we already have.

Exactly. That's why adult diapers will always look different than baby diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back